5 of ShawnGlade's Weird Obsessions

Nykonax

@ShawnGlade has some weird obsessions, and I'm gonna tell you them

1. Anime body pillows covered in ketchup and relish

Yes, you read that right. ShawnGlade likes to take anime body pillows and smear them in relish and ketchup. I don't know what he finds appealing about that, but he spends atleast $500 a month on supplies for this acivity

2. Elias Dahlberg

Yep, Shawn Glade is obviously obssesed with Davos' star player, and best player in the league Elias Dahlberg. Rumor has it that he has a whole shrine full of pictures of Dahlberg.

3. Delaware

Shawn Glade is obsessed with Delaware. Why? I don't know. Like, who even knows where Delaware is? I'm not even convinced its real. Like... do you know anyone from Delaware? No. It's fake like Finland.

4. Raccoons

Shawn Glade is so obsessed with raccoons he even has one as his profile picture. He spends up to 3 hours a day just studying raccoons, and probably knows more about raccoons than a raccoon expert. Legend has it that he even has a pet raccoon

5. Roleplaying as a couch

Yeah... I don't even know how you do this one. Some say they've seen him in action during practice at the Davos rink. He'll go down on all fours and just be there, for often hours on end. Dahlberg has told many rookies about this, and some are still confused. Dahlberg sometimes even has the nerve to sit on his GM.