Orion: The Rise of Fong [1/2]

BluObieZ

If you have not read one of my script write ups and wonder what this is, or if you want to know the story read the first part Orion:Beginnings

EXT.SCHOOL.DAY

Image result for las vegas high school

Orion walks out of the school intently, girls follow him trying to get his attention but he does not care. He jumps on a motorcycle that is parked nearby. He starts and rides off like a bad ass kid.

EXT.STREETS.DAY

A quite street is interrupted up the sound of a speeding motorcycle. As it nears, it’s the bike that Orion stole. But he is no longer on it. I jumps a curb and smashes into a house. Just as Orion who now changed back into his adult self flies over head.

EXT.SKY.DAY

Orion comes out of the clouds to fly above them. He is wearing what can only be described as a superhero suit. It is Black and Grey with an “O” on the chest. An F-22 Raptor comes out of the clouds and tries to keep up with Orion but cannot.

INT.F-22.DAY

Image result for F-22

Pilot

Base, I do not know what is going on but the UFO seems to be a man. A man flying… Not a plane or anything. He is just flying. I am at Mach 2.2 and he is well ahead of me. He must be going at least Mach 3? I don’t know

Orion speeds up and disappears

Pilot

What? (Looks around) He’s gone! He just sped up and disappeared. How is this even possible?

INT.NEWS STUDIO.DAY

News Anchor

The spacecraft has appeared to have stopped right above One World Trade. We at this moment do not know what they are want. If they are friendly or if they are here on an Independents Day manor. Till we are able to contact them, the nation, the world will watch and wait. This is truly history making day. Not just for us in New York but everyone alive today can say they were alive on the day we made contact with a species not of this planet.  

Just then something smashes into the side of the space craft and disappears inside

News Anchor

Something has just hit the spacecraft. Reports are that it was traveling at a high rate of speed

INT.SPACECRAFT.DAY

Image result for Alien mothership over New York

Orion slams into a wall and stops. He is quickly surrounded by VHL’ers (pronounced Whellers) Orion looks at them before punching one guard sending him clean across the ship and out the hole that Orion came in.

Orion

Who’s next?

The VHL’ers lower their weapons when their leader Keb @Beketov approaches

Keb

Now, now no need for hostilities Orion. We come in peace you do not have to protect these people. We are simply here to observe

Orion

You do not know what peace is. I am not here to protect anyone. For I do not care about these humans. I am here because I hate you.

Keb

Hate is a strong word. You merely came across some bad eggs in the VHL’ers race

Orion glares at Keb like Larry David does at a person he suspects is lying

Orion

I do not have time for this. I will keep an eye on you. But I have bigger problems then you right now.

Keb

Salatian Hooker problems again?

Orion glares at Keb before disappearing once again just as fast as he came

INT.CLUB HOUSE.EVENING

Image result for kids fort

A worried looking Steve Mulligan @TheLastOlympian07 walks around the club house that he built for him and his friends when a thud can be heard. Moments later the door flies open and breaks like it was made of cardboard. Kid Orion stands there, looking around the club house. He then looks at Steve

Orion

This is a club house? Where I come from, it’s filled with cool shit and Salatan…

Steve 

Where are you even from?

Orion

Don’t ask questions that you don’t want the answer to Steve

Steve

But I want to know

Orion

Steve!

Orion says in a loud thunderous voice

Steve

Whoa! How do you do that?

Orion

Steve. Shut up. I say that in the nicest way possible. We are dealing with great evil and you are fixated on something that does not matter. I need to come up with a plan before it’s too late

Steve

Oh boy… do I even want to know?

Orion

Of course! You are vital to my plan. A plan that I have not come up with, but none the less you are vital

Steve

Great… How long will I get grounded for this one? Three maybe four years?

Orion

If I do what I know has to be done, then your family unit will praising you and not punishing you

Steve

Does this have anything to do with Terrance?

Orion

The Noodletonian?

Steve

Le Sigh… yes him

Orion

He is the key to this all and tomorrow I will find out what exactly that is

Steve

Great… should I just start the day in the principal’s office? To make it easier on him

INT.SCHOOL.MORNING

Orion walks into the classroom and looks around. He sees Terrance @tfong sitting next to Steve. Orion glares at Steve before sitting in front of them but not facing forward. He glares at Terrance.

Terrance

What choo problem doodle?

Orion

SCUM!

Steve

Orion! Stop that

Terrance

Okay. No. Me fry and you lie

Orion

I see past your little disguise

Terrance

You see through noodle? Invisible noodle? Where?

EXT.SCHOOLYARD.DAY

Orion is stalking Terrance around the school yard. Girls hanging near him is making it hard for him to track Terrance but Orion moves them aside before jumping in the air and landing on Terrance like a lion on its prey. Orion looks down at the defenseless Terrance.

Orion

You die here. You can tell your little buddies to go home to where you came from

Steve tries to pull Orion off but Orion swats him away and sending him into a mud puddle

Orion

Stay out of this simpleton! He is going back to where he came from

Steve

THAT’S FUCKING RACIST! I cannot be friends with a racist. I just can’t do it anymore.

Steve stands up and walks up to Orion and punches him in the face. Orion doesn’t even move. Steve goes to punch Orion again but his fist is caught by Mrs Draper.

Mrs Draper

OFFICE NOW STEVEN MULLIGAN!

INT.NEWS STUDIO.DAY

News Anchor

We are being told that the aliens are about to broadcast worldwide a message. So let’s go live to it for this historic broadcast.

INT.SPACECRAFT.DAY

Keb

Dwellers of Earth. We are the VHL’ers, an advanced species from a planet that is about forty light years away. We come in peace, we have traveled this great distance to observe you and determine if you are deserve to learn of technology that is far superior to yours. Technology that can help you jump many years ahead and gain the vast knowledge waiting out there in the cosmos. All we ask is for a meeting with the President of United States. So we can determine can make such a determination.

INT.PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE.DAY

Principal Ted Johnson sits in his chair looking at a mud covered Steve.

Ted

Tell me what happened

Steve

It’s Orion, he has issues with Asian people. I cannot stand by and let him pick on that poor kid anymore

Ted

So you punch him in the face?

Steve

Sir, Orion. He maybe evil. He does not like Asian people. I think he may hate others but isn’t one race bad enough

Ted

You literally are talking to the wrong person here. I do not care about a little racism in the school. It makes everyone tougher. You Steve are weak. You must know that the Chinese are coming and they will rape your family. Do you want that?

Steve

WHAT?

Ted

Listen. I will tell you what I told that punk kid Orion. I maybe racist but you cannot prove it. I am the be all and end all in this school. You are just some snot nosed kid that needs to be shown his place in all this. So it’s either you fall in line or you will be expelled.

Steve

Expelled for not being racist?

Ted

Precisely

Steve

But… but, I swore if I ever came across someone that is racist or suspected to be racist that I would punch them in the face

Ted

Cry me a river kid

EXT.SCHOOL.DAY

Orion is walking like he is following someone when he spots Steve riding his bike. Orion picks up a rock and beams Steve right in the head with it. Sending Steve to the ground. Orion stands over him looking down.

Orion

Done being an idiot?

Steve

FUCK You! I got suspended for punching you

Orion

Good! As you should be suspended. But now I must ask you one important question

Steve

Which is?

Orion

Will you help me take down the fucking noodletonian or will you continue to be a little nat in my way?

INT.NOODLE DOODLE NOODLE HOODLE.DAY

Image result for noodle restaurant

Terrance walks into Noodle Doodle Noodle Hoodle and sits down at a table. He pulls out his math homework and begins doing it as an old Asian lady comes up to him with a giant bowl of noodles.

Woman

Son Unit

Terrance

Mother Unit

The begin bowing to one another, it goes on for a while before an old Asian man walks up

Man

Son Unit

He turns to the woman

Man

Wife Unit

The bow to each other, almost like they will never stop till Orion and Steve walk into the restaurant and sit near Terrance. Orion begins to glare are Terrance who sees him sit down

Steve

What is it with this guy? Why do you hate him?

Orion

One does not simply hate a Noodletonian. One despises them. Wants to end their existence. Line them up and end them all.

Steve

Whoa! Hold on there lil Hitler

Orion

I do not know this Hitler you speak of

Steve

How can you not know about Hitler? Dude was fucked up

Orion stands up as the old lady and man walk away. Orion walks over to Terrance and swats the bowl of noodles away from him

Terrance

Waste of Noodle no goodle. Why you here? Not there or where?

Orion

You can play the dumb card all you want but you being here with the VHL’ers this is not a coincidence. I must end you now. Before your little plan becomes a reality.

Terrance

Plan? I know not what you say otay? I learn hard for father unit. He want me to numbers know. So I goes to school for older human peoples and learn bigger numbers so my brain grow

Orion

You would like that wouldn’t you

Terrance

I know I would like it doodle

Orions anger grows. The lights in the restaurant begin to flicker and outside becomes dark as thunder can be heard.

Terrance

Oh no, no the noodle must no go or noodle doodle can no be noodley

Orion

ENOUGH!

I lightning bolt hits the building surging throughout the building bursting all the lights as Orion’s godly voice fills the building. Orion picks up Terrance by the neck and slams him against the wall. Steve dives into action and latches onto Orion’s leg

Steve

I will not let you do anything to him

Orion ignores Steve

Orion

Tell me who you really are and I shall make this quik. TELL ME!

Terrance

Terrance Fong. Son of Yi Fong Son and Ki Fong Son. You put me down now? Okay

Orion tightens his grip around Terrance’s throat

Orion

I shall end this before it starts. I banish you.

Steve

What kid says banish? Is this the kind of kid I hang out with? No wonder I get suspended regularly

Just then the door is kicked open and in walks Quik Slowly @Quik and his partner Quintina Dollar @DollarAndADream. They approach Orion

Image result for carlton lassiter gun gif

Quik

Put the Asian down

Orion looks behind him at the two detectives. He knows that he can easily get away but for some reason puts down Terrance and pats him on the head

Orion

This isn’t over little boy

Terrance

You little as I

Quik

STEP AWAY FROM THE ASIAN!

Orion steps backwards slowly, easily dragging Steve with him

INT.INTERROGATION ROOM A.DAY

Related image

Steve sits at a table with his hands cuffed in front of him when  Quintina enters the room. She sits down across from him.

Quintina

Make this easier on you guys and tell us why you went into that restaurant to spew hateful speech. You may be a minor Steven but you are in deep trouble. You want to talk to me because my partner isn’t so nice.

Steve

Hate crime? Hate speech? I was trying to stop him. I was holding onto his legs to stop him. I do not hate anyone. Everyone deserves to equality. Please let me explain. Its simple Orion is crazy

Terrance is eating noodles out of a new bowl as his father sits down in front of him

Father Fong

Why does boy no like you son?

Terrance

I no know father unit. But what he no know angers him so

Father Fong

If that so then no know is a go

INT.INTERROGATION ROOM B.DAY

Image result for carlton lassiter interrogation

Quik

Now you listen here you little punk. I happen to love that noodle hut and you go in there with your little hate speech and you expect the LVPD to just let you do whatever you feel like?

Orion

Yes actually that’s exactly what I expect and my people though that you people were morons

Quik

I AM A MAN! A GROWN UP! SHOW SOME DAMN RESPECT!...KID!

Orion

I am. I said you are not as stupid as I thought you were. Isn’t that good enough?

Quik

You are in deep trouble. You are most likely going to do community service or even time in juvie

Orion

Gods don’t do time

Quik

You are not a god, you are just some kid that thinks that they can do anything they want

Orion

Wrong

Quik

Oh. Am I wrong? Please correct me

Orion

I know that I can do whatever I want. So much so, I will be leaving in a few minutes and there is nothing you can do about it

Quik smirks

Quik

Oh really now. I would love to see this.

Father Fong

Preparations  are prepared son unit

Terrance

I make noodle calculations father unit and we be ready

Father Fong

They no see what they no can see coming

Terrance

Generally how no seeing go

INT.INTERROGATION ROOM A.DAY

Quintina walks back from the door to the room and stands in front of Steve

Quintina

Orion just told my partner that it’s all your fault. That you are the mastermind racist and he was just trying to hold Terrance away from you. Which would explain why you were on the ground.

Steve

Are you seriously that stupid? If he was trying to protect him then why would he have his hands around his throat?

Quintina

I don’t know

Steve

You don’t know or this is the worst attempt to play us off each other I’ve seen since episode fifty eight of CSI Toronto

Terrance pulls out an object from his book bag and shows it to his father

Terrance

Soon know we go

Father Fong

Slow we go so they no know

Terrance

Exactadoodle

INT.WHITE HOUSE.DAY

Image result for White House

Keb enters the White House passing by a board that keeps track of how many days since the last person quit which is 1. Secret Service lead him to the oval office. A man stands behind the desk. As Keb approaches the man turns around and it’s Donald Trump.

Trump

Vladi I have to go. Talk soon about the upcoming elections

INT.INTERROGATION ROOM B.DAY

Quik

Are you going to leave now?

Orion

Nope

Quik

How about now?

Orion

It’s not smart to mock a god

Quik

You are just a…

Orion in a flash disappears out of the room, leaving a large hole in the wall. A dumbfounded Quik looks around in shock

Quik

Kid

INT.INTERROGATION ROOM A.DAY

In a blink of an eye Steve is taken out of the room the sound of two explosions can be heard. One of Orion entering and then leaving. Showing just how fast he is going

INT.SKY.DAY

A now adult Orion is flying through the air while holding Steve who is screaming for his life

Orion

Shut up. You should be thanking me for saving you from those two morons

Steve

Who the fuck are you?

Orion

I am your buddy Orion.

Steve

No you are not!

Orion

I am indeed. I am a fucking god and you will recognize. The sooner the better little Steve because I will need help with the impending doom that these two alien species bring upon earth

Steve

PUT ME DOWN!

Orion

Okay

Orion drops Steve who screams as he falls towards earth. Before he hits the ground Orion swoops in and grabs him.

Orion

Will you shut up and listen now?

Steve

Just leave me be

Orion

So you rather be a flat Steve pancake then hear me out? I can make it happen

Steve

Fine

Orion

I as a god can grant you great powers. Powers that can and will help me defeat these alien scum and save this sad thing you guys call a planet.

Steve

What if I say no?

Orion

Then you will parish like the rest of them

INT.WHITE HOUSE.DAY

Trump

Linda please bring the finest Hamberders for McDonalds for our fine guest. We are on the cusp of a great agreement.

Linda

Andrew just quit. Your new intern is Dillon Towns.

Trump

Send him, it’s on me but make sure he gets a receipt so I get reimbursed. But we will tell everyone I paid. I will be seen as the greatest human ever not just President. I will broker a deal for this new technology and I will keep all to myself. The world will fear me and my power.

HOUR LATER

Image result for Trump white house burgers

Trump shuns away Dillon @Trifecta as he welcomes Kep into the dining hall. He hands Kep a diet coke and cheers it with his own

Trump

Gotta watch my obese figure

Just then Orion literally crashes the party tackling Kep to the ground.

Trump

Who is (takes a bite of burger) this man

Food flies out of his mouth as he talks

Orion

I am Orion. A god and this being is not here peacefully. He is here to destroy all lifeforms on this planet. Trump looks down at Kep in shock

Trump

Why didn’t you tell me this? We are not so different you and I

Steve tries to talk Orion into stopping

Steve

Orion, enough is enough. We can get in big trouble for being in the white house without permission

Orion

Gods do not need permission

Steve

Not this again

Orion

Let me do what I have to since you are a wimp

Orion picks up Kep by his throat and begins to choke the life out of him

Trump

You unhand that fine alien. He is a good alien. Not like you. You are the bad kind of hombre I am trying to keep out. Security make sure he goes back to south side of the border. Maybe find a cage to put him in.

Orion tosses Kep aside

Orion

I’ll show myself out. Off this planet and let all you humans suffer at their hands.

Orion disappears out of the room leaving a hole in the ceiling. Trump looks at the two holes Orion has created.

Trump

We will say Hussein did those and it was like that when we got here.

He looks at Steve who is still in the room

Trump

Who are you?

INT.SPACE.DAY

Image result for earth from space

As Orion leaves earth at high speed he looks back

Orion

Good riddance earthlings

INT.WHITE HOUSE.DAY

Trump and Kep are about to sign a treaty when Kep stands up as a beam of light can be seen. Terrance literally appears out of nowhere.

Terrance

Guess who here and no there

Kep

Terrance you arrive just in time

Terrance

In time for takeover no takedown. To uncrown a clown you must no frown.

Trump looks at Terrance in shock

Trump

CHINA!!!!!!

FADE TO BLACK

End credit scene

INT.SOMEWHERE NEAR MEXICO BORDER.DAY

Steve is in a cage in a room with other kids in cages as he screams out “Orion”

Edited by BluObieZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Commissioner
3 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Review

These are always a blast to read. Since you're such a rich guy you should fly us out to you and we will make this a movie. hey guys @tfong @DollarAndADream @Quik @Beketov @BluObieZ

I might know where you can get an editor...