Linholm off to a hot start

RandomHero

While the rest of his fellow New York Americans draftees are playing in New York this upcoming season, Jakob Linholm will be spending another season down in the VHLM. He was taken by the Minot Gladiators in the VHLM dispersal draft and will be playing on their first line for the season. While he is disappointed he won`t be apart of the Americans season this year, he is looking forward to just getting back to playing hockey.

“Well I`m obviously very disappointed that I won`t be playing in New York this year. I am wishing all the guys luck this season and hope that they have success this year. I am just looking forward to playing with the gladiators this season and helping them win the founders cup this year. I am just looking to do as much as I can to help increase my skills and am looking to really make my mark on the VHLM this year since I didn`t get an opportunity too last year. I`m just really excited to be back to playing the game I love.”

Linholm is off to quite the start to the season this year. After getting one point in his first game of the season, he ripped off 8 in the next two. He seems to be a favorite to challenge for the scoring title this year and looks to be using this extra season to his advantage. Linholm is looking to join the Americans next year and will be looking to help out the team anyway he can.