True Detective

Kyle

Anyone else watch it? Season 1 just finished, probably the best season of TV I've seen in my life. Matthew McConaughey is just absolutely amazing, and so is Woody Harrelson. I saw Frank has an avatar of one of the characters and I discuss it with Jordan online all the time so I knew at least 2 people on here watch it. Anyone else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxXRkqXfhYM

Don't wanna give away spoilers, but the conversations are awesome and McConaughey really is on another level. And then Woody Harrelson plays his character to a T.

The ending turned out way differently than I thought it would.

Yep one of those shows I saw the trailer for early and didn't have to be told to jump aboard.  I watched every episode live sunday night they were really good.  This is what all those shitty 37 different crime drama shows should be like not 1 new sex related crime every episode or w/e.

Yep one of those shows I saw the trailer for early and didn't have to be told to jump aboard.  I watched every episode live sunday night they were really good.  This is what all those shitty 37 different crime drama shows should be like not 1 new sex related crime every episode or w/e.

Same, saw the trailer and knew it was gonna be great. Caught every single one live except for Episode 1 and the finale.

I honestly think Rust Cohle might be one of the best characters in TV history. Such a badass, wish we didn't only get 1 season of him.

Edited by Kyle

Rumors going around that Brad Pitt is going to be one of the leads in Season 2.

That would be awesome.  I also heard that one of them might stay on for Season 2 (would probably be Woody after the year Matty had)

• 2 weeks later...