GM 226: Minnesota Storm vs. Las Vegas Aces

VHL Games

@Beketov really hate to do this but we are going to need a re-sim of today's VHLM games. You gave Philly Luke Derion (my starter) instead of Sunny Burst (Trade link).  Luke Derion was supposed to start both of Vegas' games today and instead he started for Philly.

19 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

@Beketov really hate to do this but we are going to need a re-sim of today's VHLM games. You gave Philly Luke Derion (my starter) instead of Sunny Burst (Trade link).  Luke Derion was supposed to start both of Vegas' games today and instead he started for Philly.

Fuck rip, hopefully we can get similar results for that 10game winning streak swag

• Commissioner
18 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

I have no idea how that happened since I was nowhere near Derion but you aren’t wrong.

1 hour ago, Jubo07 said:

Ohh this makes so much sense now. I have been looking through game threads so confused. Hopefully not to many games got flipped. 

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

Ohh this makes so much sense now. I have been looking through game threads so confused. Hopefully not to many games got flipped. 

Not sure what happened result wise but unfortunately individual games can’t be re-Simmed so even teams that weren’t involved needed to be re-done as well.