Sort of a mock draft, part 4

hedgehog337

The last part!

51. :mos:C - BALLS McZehrl

Current TPE: 89

Member: @Rent A McZ

Right now, I'm just trying to promote some guys who are still doing things here, but being slept on. One of them is BALLS McZehrl. I know he's an SHL member, but Moscow already took a couple of them before so I could see Victor continuing this way. Maybe a German will consider to be more involved in this league once he gets drafted is same team as other notable SHL'ers.

52. :cal: D - Duncan Jeffers

Current TPE: 94

Member: @Tophdaddy

Another draftee who might become a huge sleeper is Duncan Jeffers. As much as couple of other members, Tophdaddy isn't very vocal, but it doesn't stops him from taking some TPE. In fact, he is actually is better at it than some higher ranked prospects. He only joined this league a month ago and is already at sub 100 TPE mark. So he definitely deserves a mention as the potential steal.

53. :que:RW - Sami Van Den Dreissche

Current TPE: 82

Member: @TsarPeter

I'm not sure about his most recent activity. I feel like he was def more active in the beginning. But he's still a WJC GM and his last visit was on Thursday. He is also popping into discord at times. So I won't count him out yet. Here's to hope he will be back at his previous activity.

54. :dav:LW - Devin Gabella

Current TPE: 70

Member: @Gabella19

Damn, it's no that easy to make a late round mock draft without missing a potential steal. Right now, I see two very similar players with similar career trajectory so far. They both are welfare members, but are decently active. I just went with Gabella as higher pick because he has more TPE at tthis moment.

55. :nya:RW - AJ Axelsen

Current TPE: 68

Member: @littleboi

The another one in AJ Axelsen. I gotta say, this a very popular last name here in VHL. Anyways, I just put him lower than Gabella solely because of TPE. It still doesn't changes the fact AJ is a potential sleepr pick. So this might be another moment when Spade will be smiling when he makes a pick.

56. HiEa4pB.png&key=b91d428cd9dd424dff193944e21a8cbbedef6f82f779aed838df9468b5f96932D - Dean Clarke

Current TPE: 72

Member: @Kyle

Look. At. This. Another D for Malmo. I must be kidding, right? But listen, Advantage is a veteran member. Kyle is also a veteran member. That's a good fit, in my very humble opinion. And also, Kyle is a consistent 7 TPE earner. So yeah, I guess ADV can't go wrong with this pick. Clarke might turn into Volkov type of player and we all know Kyle's previous player was a solid one who also won a championship once.

57. :hel:D - Papa Gage

Current TPE: 87

Member: @PapaGage

I think he had better times before. But 87 TPE isn't a small number at this stage of the draft. And iirc, he only missed one week of updates so far. Nothing is over yet and maybe Quik will get extremely lucky if Papa will consider about coming back.

58. :tor:LW - Dylan Doyle

Current TPE: 60

Member: @zepheter

Yeah, I know. Toronto will take a BPA. But I'm promoting some sleepers here, ok? Doyle is a very late S66 draftee who defnitely will be slept on basically cause he won't have much TPE. But he has all the potential to overtake a good chunk of less active prospects if he continues doing doing PT. Whether it's media/GFX or welfare.

59. :sea:LW - David Clarkson

Current TPE: 57

Member: @Jacob Kundrat

Mhm. Maybe Bana could find some times to join the draft at some point. Cause he may grab some decent steals like this guy. I think this is not the first his effort. So I ay see why he won't even be in TOP 60. But at this moment, he is decent so here's that.

60. :rig: D - MORPHEUS DESTRUCTIOUS

Current TPE: 54

Member: @Abaddon

Taking Abaddon will make sense for me. He is currently a Latvia captain in FIBA version of SBA. So I could take his player to Latvian team here. And he's claiming affiliate TPE. Maybe he will take more chances at easy TPE such as fantasy, trivia and predictions and PF which would make me happy.

So I've decided to stop at this stage. But before I'll end this, I'm going to mention a couple more of guys. They are either having good chunk of TPE , but went inactive recently (so there's still a chance that they will come back). Or they just joined the league way too late to be noticed, but are still claiming TPE.

G - Luke Derion @Barracuda

D - DWin Championship @Award97 - missed the last week of updates. His last visit was on March 20 which is not very cool.

D - Srraxxarrakex II @flan - the same as Dwin Championship.

C - Pascal Batz @efiug - he actually claimed 2 TPE in last week from PC. His last visit was on Thursday. That gives us a hope.

LW - Jean Claude Paul @Yusuf Abdul-Latif - another late draftee who showed signs of a future decent depth player.

D - Finn Theisman @StaticShocked - the same as Pascal Batz. He also logged on today. Definitely worth of being noticed.

C - Charles Alderson @kithoo - one of rare members from this list who already claimed some TPE this week (welfare).

LW - Ben Hafkey @ItsMcLovin - I think this might be the latest active draftee in the whole mock draft. He's off to a good start and I wish he could keep this up.

C - Logan Swallow @TriaL Exotic - the last more or less active draftee in whole draft rankings list.

So finally this is it. I hope you liked this mock draft. And if not, I still hope you liked this mock draft.

That's it and I'm out.

the payout goes to Randoms