VHLM Updates

Retired MF

Again with this same bullshit... you tell me I speak to people like they are mice and it gets me nowhere THEN you tell me I lack knowledge. Are you not calling the kettle black?

He specifically said you lack the necessary knowledge to effectively communicate a tone that isn't going to draw a critical response. That is in fact much different than broadly saying you lack any sense of knowledge what so ever. Considering your demonstrations in this thread, that isn't close to an insult as well. Ergo it isn't at all the pot calling the kettle black. 

He specifically said you lack the necessary knowledge to effectively communicate a tone that isn't going to draw a critical response. That is in fact much different than broadly saying you lack any sense of knowledge what so ever. Considering your demonstrations in this thread, that isn't close to an insult as well. Ergo it isn't at all the pot calling the kettle black. 

Lacking knowledge to communicate in a way that the masses wants, is not the "issue". Lacking the desire to give a fuck about what the masses desire... is indeed the "issue" with me. Let's be honest. I come in here and state something simple and quiet... someone shoots it down and it goes with the wind. Walk in, raise hell, split the masses... shit gets done, or done so quicker. As far as Mr. Kendrick (and Seth before him) ... Telling someone they speak down on someone or treat others like shit then following it up with a derogatory statement... is indeed calling the kettle black.

Lacking knowledge to communicate in a way that the masses wants, is not the "issue". Lacking the desire to give a fuck about what the masses desire... is indeed the "issue" with me. Let's be honest. I come in here and state something simple and quiet... someone shoots it down and it goes with the wind. Walk in, raise hell, split the masses... shit gets done, or done so quicker. As far as Mr. Kendrick (and Seth before him) ... Telling someone they speak down on someone or treat others like shit then following it up with a derogatory statement... is indeed calling the kettle black.

Wasn't at all derogatory, it was actually pointing out that for some reason you bring up points with a very rude tone. Instead of presenting your ideas in a constructive way, you do it that way. Hey, I'd tell myself to shut up too but it seems the masses agree with me when I say you have formulated your opinion well but haven't voiced it well. You took shots at peoples "work ethics", that right there won't win you any votes.

Wasn't at all derogatory, it was actually pointing out that for some reason you bring up points with a very rude tone. Instead of presenting your ideas in a constructive way, you do it that way. Hey, I'd tell myself to shut up too but it seems the masses agree with me when I say you have formulated your opinion well but haven't voiced it well. You took shots at peoples "work ethics", that right there won't win you any votes.

Not interested in what the masses thing and certainly don't want any votes. Just want shit taken care of. Once that occurs, I'll be on to the next one. Not a clue what it is, just whatever pops up. 

Not interested in what the masses thing and certainly don't want any votes. Just want shit taken care of. Once that occurs, I'll be on to the next one. Not a clue what it is, just whatever pops up. 

The "masses" is such a weird way to describe what your even speaking about. Communicating with people to effectively get your point across isn't something so broad as what the masses think. Ultimately the fact that you have zero desire at all to be more respectful when making suggestions, stubbornly assume things regarding other peoples work ethic and what is being done, and even go as far as to be ignorant when people try to make suggestions for how to improve this process when you decide to raise more concerns is rather amusing.

You don't need to be defensive all the time. Just because someone is asking you to be more constructive in communicating with them doesn't mean they are asking you to change who you are or your approach to life. It isn't like they are somehow pressuring you to conform to something. 

The "masses" is such a weird way to describe what your even speaking about. Communicating with people to effectively get your point across isn't something so broad as what the masses think. Ultimately the fact that you have zero desire at all to be more respectful when making suggestions, stubbornly assume things regarding other peoples work ethic and what is being done, and even go as far as to be ignorant when people try to make suggestions for how to improve this process when you decide to raise more concerns is rather amusing.

You don't need to be defensive all the time. Just because someone is asking you to be more constructive in communicating with them doesn't mean they are asking you to change who you are or your approach to life. It isn't like they are somehow pressuring you to conform to something. 

1) Still waiting on the issue to be resolved, when it has.. I'll simply leave this topic page alone. Until then, I'll at least keep the title on the forefront. I've seen suggestions... I've seen ideas... lots of talking, lack of actions. I'm about getting shit done.

2) Very correct, I have no desire to change the way I have been responding. Shit isn't gonna change. Not sorry for it either.

3) Correct, no need to be defensive. However, they're asking me to do something I never do. It isn't going to happen. Everyone... not happening. Gonna be me.

1) Still waiting on the issue to be resolved, when it has.. I'll simply leave this topic page alone. Until then, I'll at least keep the title on the forefront. I've seen suggestions... I've seen ideas... lots of talking, lack of actions. I'm about getting shit done.

2) Very correct, I have no desire to change the way I have been responding. Shit isn't gonna change. Not sorry for it either.

3) Correct, no need to be defensive. However, they're asking me to do something I never do. It isn't going to happen. Everyone... not happening. Gonna be me.

In the case of the issue it has been addressed. Members have made suggestions but it is up to the blue team to formalize said suggestions. You pretty much have already gotten your answer. Jardy said he tries to do when it he can, Sterling has offered to give the sim to someone and if/when that happens you'll see a formal announcement about more consistent week to week player updating in the sim for both the VHL and VHLM. Otherwise you'll just have to be patient or be unsatisfied if it doesn't get done in a manner you would like. Simple as that.  

Edited by Devise22

Last message from Devise22 has me thinking... we need to get back on topic around here. I've seen suggestions on creating another job. That is a hell of an idea. Let's get it going. Even Svo volunteered to take it, hell... we didn't start off seeing eye to eye but he's one of the few I talk to now. Give the man the job.

I think without a doubt it needs to happen weekly. Updaters update weekly, we are on a weekly basis for how may upgrades we can do. Basically, everything is weekly around here but the game isn't following the same cycle. Can't break the cycle!! Fix this shit.

tl;dr version... Let's stop talking and start acting. Make Svo the game updater, get him the game and tell him which day to do it (preferable the day after updaters are to update the player pages!

In the case of the issue it has been addressed. Members have made suggestions but it is up to the blue team to formalize said suggestions. You pretty much have already gotten your answer. Jardy said he tries to do when it he can, Sterling has offered to give the sim to someone and if/when that happens you'll see a formal announcement about more consistent week to week player updating in the sim for both the VHL and VHLM. Otherwise you'll just have to be patient or be unsatisfied if it doesn't get done in a manner you would like. Simple as that.  

What the hell the room of blue ballers doing then?? Seems we know what we need and have someone willing to step up... stop draggin nuts and get off... Might help with the blue problem!!

Good points by Coach D. Wish he would have been a little kinder about expressing them, but he is making a valid point. I do not believe, however, the updaters are being lazy at all, I just wish that a player got updated a little more.

Browsing through these forums, I really feel like people need to go the the beach for a week and breathe.. lol.. we are way too tense..

"you want me to postpone my engagement plans and such"

You are getting engaged??? CONGRATS!!! Who is the lucky girl?

Edited by d3vilsfire

Good points by Coach D. Wish he would have been a little kinder about expressing them, but he is making a valid point. I do not believe, however, the updaters are being lazy at all, I just wish that a player got updated a little more.

Browsing through these forums, I really feel like people need to go the the beach for a week and breathe.. lol.. we are way too tense..

You are getting engaged??? CONGRATS!!! Who is the lucky girl?

Thanks Thanks. I am sure I am not the first, just ballsy enough to stay on it. Haha, not the beach... been too damn cold. Lemme get mine yo.

I think her name is Signorina Jenneke... Just saying.

Thanks Thanks. I am sure I am not the first, just ballsy enough to stay on it. Haha, not the beach... been too damn cold. Lemme get mine yo.

I think her name is Signorina Jenneke... Just saying.

lol.. and no.. Signorina Michelle Jenneke is my wife...

lol.. and no.. Signorina Michelle Jenneke is my wife...

just saying bro... heard it through the grapevine... and it was as good as wine!!

BACK ON TOPIC!!!  FIX THIS ISSUE BLUE BALLERS!!! You've had plenty of time and a willing participant. In Svo we trust, the fucker still talks to me after I called him a prick... can't be too bad of a guy.

just saying bro... heard it through the grapevine... and it was as good as wine!!

BACK ON TOPIC!!!  FIX THIS ISSUE BLUE BALLERS!!! You've had plenty of time and a willing participant. In Svo we trust, the fucker still talks to me after I called him a prick... can't be too bad of a guy.

It's cause he is a prick and is well aware of that

You act like me and Trifecta didn't go through the same systems you are going through.

Never said anything of the such

DT and Moholt ... you still don't get how impossible it is to enjoy watching someone get destroyed knowing that the catch up TPE is just sitting out there.

Pretty sure that's almost exactly what you said.  Or at least that's how it came off.

I have seen that it is being discussed and thought maybe someone said they are entering them but when I check the uploads, I see no updates.

It's done, but everything (Index, games, etc) is uploaded at once, so it's not on there yet.  We don't have a magical technology where everything is done the very second you soapbox about it.

Your attitude here is so fucked.  I'm no proper adult, but I can tell this is childish.  Again, why don't *I* just say "I have no desire to change the way I do things, so you can please fuck off."?  It's the exact same thing.  You admit being difficult for the sake of being difficult.  That's fucked up.