(S67) C - Artem Valeryevich, TPE: 30

anti

gPBJFcV.png

Hello @anti

Let me open up my offer with a question, do you want to make history? San Diego was introduced this off-season and is in its inaugural season in the league. What does this mean for you? Well, it means YOU are the one that is being offered the chance to set team records, be the first to do anything and everything on this team, and have your name cemented in the legacy that is the Marlins. I’m sure that’s intrigued you, so let me tell you what else is in it for you.

I am a thirteen-year veteran in sim leagues. I know sim leagues inside and out, I’ve been a GM on and off in multiple sim leagues for around eight of those thirteen years, meaning not only will you have someone behind you every step of the way that is willing to help you with everything, but also someone who knows what they are talking about and is going to ensure you’re active and doing everything I can to personally see you grow and succeed in the league.

Now if this sounds good, which I personally believe it does, all you need to do to begin your time here in San Diego is quote this offer and say “I accept”. I’ll be offering for you on the VHL Portal shortly after, and you’ll receive a link to our discord LR too.

Welcome to the league regardless of your decision.

Welcome to VHL forum!

The high powered Philadelphia Reapers would like to extend an offer to join us this season. You would start out on the 3rd line and have opportunity to move up based on your activity during the season. Our season is about a week away from starting. Our GM Blademaiden and I are always around to help you get started and help to succeed to the best of our abilities.

Other teams from the VHL will likely reach out as well with their offers.

Let me know if Philly sounds like the right destination for Artem Valeryevich. All VHLM waiver contracts are 1 season @ $1.5million.

Jubo07 - Philadelphia Reapers Assistant GM :phi:

6 minutes ago, anti said:

Player Information

Username: anti

Player Name: Artem Valeryevich

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: C

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: Russia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

How did you hear about us?

You should check out our discord server it's super active and if you have any questions or anything you can ask them there!

If you got any questions let me know!

Welcome to the VHL @anti

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces. Winners of the S64 Founders Cup! You've joined at a great time. It's the offseason and we have just finished our draft. Vegas would like to offer you a role as one our 3rd line center to start, with an opportunity to rapidly move up as you improve! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or I the league discord. There is even a dedicated page for newcomers to learn the ropes.

If you're interested I'll be happy to send along a standard VHLM contract for you to sign!

Either way welcome and enjoy your time in the VHL. 

Come to Vegas and bet on the Aces

imageproxy.png

Hello there!

We are the Houston Bulls and we want you to understand that there are only a few cities worth playing for - and HOUSTON IS ONE OF THEM! We are fierce and we can help you grow and become a star! We had an amazing first season and we believe we can return to playoffs! Wanna be a part of it?

You might ask yourself - why should I join? We are the 2nd-year team under a new GM and amazing players that like to help each other and have fun along the way! We believe in greatness and we believe you are greatness! Currently, we can offer you 2nd Line Center role but that might change along with your progression and the way how our team is gonna set up. Currently - think about our offer and tell me what you think.

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

1 hour ago, anti said:

Player Information

Username: anti

Player Name: Artem Valeryevich

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: C

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: Russia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league, @anti!

It can be very overwhelming with everyone tagging you and quoting you as we welcome you to the website, so if you need any help just let pretty much anyone know and they'll help you through the league. That being said I am the general manager of the Saskatoon Wild and we'd love to add you to our roster as our third line centre. You can expect between ten to fifteen minutes of ice time in that role and as you improve your player you'll get higher on our depth chart! 

If you're interested in joining Saskatoon just quote me and let me know! Looking forward to your decision. 

Warm regards,
Peace
General Manager
Saskatoon Wild.

Welcome to the league @anti! I am the Minnesota Storm GM. We will be defending the Founder's Cup this season. We had a good draft and we have a solid roster with active players in both the game and the Discord. 
However, we are still in need of new active rookies and that’s where you take part, pushing us to the very top. We would like to offer you a $1,5M contract alongside a very meaningful role in our run. If you’re interested you just have to quote this post saying that you accept and I’ll send you the contract!
Let’s make history together

minnesotastormrecruit.jpg

Hey @anti

Welcome to the league! I'm Snussu, the AGM for the new expansion team, the Mexico City Kings. We have a strong roster this season, with a top goalie, the best forward, and a very strong defensive core. Currently, We can offer 2nd line minutes (about 25 minutes a game) and some special teams time, with the possibility of moving up to the 1st line. We have an active discord full of sim league vets, who can offer great help for your player and goals. 

We also have few canucks fan's if you came from there!

If you like our offer just quote this and say accept!