(S67) D - Mark Striker, TPE: 30

Mark Striker

gPBJFcV.png

Hello @Mark Striker

Welcome to the VHL! Hope you're enjoying your stay thus far. I am the GM of an expansion team, the San Diego Marlins, and I'm happy to extend you an offer to blue on our second line for the blueline and help this expansion team really flourish. We're active, connected and really excited to add some new members to our growing locker room. I'm a very experienced GM with 8 years GMing experience, 13 years if not more spent in this league and a lot to offer you, if you come join me. 

Just quote this offer and say "accept" and we'll be good to go. 

Enjoy the league regardless and have a good one :)

Welcome to the VHL! 

I'm the GM of the Saskatoon Wild, we can offer you a top four position on our hockey club for this season. If you're interested quote this and say accepted and we'll tender you the VHLM base contract and a Discord invite to our locker room! Looking forward to your decision, and good luck with your players career! 

Peace
General Manager
Saskatoon Wild

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hello there @Mark Striker! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, one of the VHLM's new expansion teams this season. At the moment, we have the best goalie of the draft class and some great forwards, but one piece is missing: defense! If you sign with Mississauga, I can guarantee you'll be placed on our top 4, and if you're active, I can pretty much guarantee you'll crack the top line before long!

If this sounds good to you, feel free to quote this offer and say "accepted" with it so I can offer you a contract on the portal. 

Good luck this season, and feel free to ask me if you have any questions!

-Gustav

6 minutes ago, Mark Striker said:

Player Information

Username: Mark Striker

Player Name: Mark Striker

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: D

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 205 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Feel free to dm me if you have any questions at all :)

HQDHI3e4_1L1UWf5y85mGWgWvz5OA6RxFR1hk6zp

Hey @Mark Striker! Halifax 21st GM here! We're coming off back to back Founder's Cup finals appearances and we're looking to go for it again this season. I can offer top 4 minutes for sure to start, as long as you stay active. Most of our players are around the same place you are in terms of TPE, so you would have no trouble at all getting up to speed. We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site. We're a fourth year expansion team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to win in for back to back seasons. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities, as well as other fun stay. But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ?

imageproxy.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL, hope you will have an amazing time here!

We are the Houston Bulls and we want you to understand that there are only a few cities worth playing for - and HOUSTON IS ONE OF THEM! We are fierce and we can help you grow and become a star! We had an amazing first season and we believe we can return to playoffs! Wanna be a part of it?

You might ask yourself - why should I join? We are the 2nd-year team under a new GM and amazing players that like to help each other and have fun along the way! We believe in greatness and we believe you are greatness! Currently, we can offer you 2nd Pairing spot on our Defensive Core but that might change along with your progression and the way how our team is gonna set up. Currently - think about our offer and tell me what you think.

@Mark Striker- if you want to join Houston Bulls - just quote this and write "Accepted"!

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

@Mark Striker

Decided to make an offer for you after hearing you want to be an offensive D man. My team is really stacked atm so i can offer you 3rd line min with the chance to move up as you improve your player. Regardless of where  you choose to go, I hope you have a great season. Feel free to hit me up for help anytime!

BladeMaiden, Philadelphia Reapers GM

Welcome @Mark StrikerI'm Minessota Storm's GM, we're the defending champs this year. We would love to have you on our roster, and unlike other teams, we can offer you meaningful minutes from the start while you grow your player. It's gonna be an amazing season and we'll have it tough competing for the championship, but with the additions of players like you we can do it! Sign with us for a 1,5M contract and the amazing opportunity that Minnesota can offer you.

minnesotastormrecruit.jpg

Welcome @Mark Striker to the VHL 

We're very happy to have you here. I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces, one of the more dominant teams in the past few seasons. We would like to offer you a spot on our second pairing with plenty of power play time to start. We are ramping up for another successful season and want you to help us achieve that! 

If you are interested, quote this post and say accept and I'll send you an offer for a standard VHLM contract right away. 

Enjoy your time in the VHL 

#StackTheDeck :veg: