don draper has been named captain of Ottawa [4 TPE] [1/2]

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DougF said:

I know this was a quik throw together

Alright. I'm going to give you 4 TPE for this, because that's what welfare gives you.

The picture of the EA NHL player is one you have used in the past, and this graphic has less effort in it than other graphics you've done. I'll let a few of these go from a new member, but I just want to see progress in your graphic making. :)

• DollarAndADream changed the title to don draper has been named captain of Ottawa [4 TPE]
  • DollarAndADream changed the title to don draper has been named captain of Ottawa [4 TPE] [1/2]

Review: Not bad for a pedo. I especially liked how you managed to spell over 90% of the words right. The screenshot from NHL 19, rather than an actual player's picture, should be a hot new trend in the league in good time. Overall, I'd say this one is right up there with legends such as BIG BOI, giving me no other choice but to rate this one 17 out of 18, or the maximum possible score in your book. Keep your work up and hard, but limit the vertical nature and the not-very-soft quality to work.