S66 Regular Season Index

Beketov

• Commissioner
Just now, Beaviss said:

it does a little this slide was making me clench.

It was also against Toronto who are right up your ass standings wise so you’re welcome.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

It was also against Toronto who are right up your ass standings wise so you’re welcome.

Why is Beau a goon....

• Commissioner
22 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Why is Beau a goon....

I mean you wanted the Boulet didn’t you? More hits means more PIM. Mind you Beau seems to be taking it a bit extreme with the PIM and still has fewer points and hits than Thompson. So better luck next time :P

Just now, Beketov said:

I mean you wanted the Boulet didn’t you? More hits means more PIM. Mind you Beau seems to be taking it a bit extreme with the PIM and still has fewer points and hits than Thompson. So better luck next time :P

Yeah I might reroll. Can I reroll at any time?

• Commissioner
Just now, Beaviss said:

Yeah I might reroll. Can I reroll at any time?

So long as it’s only once per career I don’t recall us having limitations on when it can be done. @Josh. do you recall anything?

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

So long as it’s only once per career I don’t recall us having limitations on when it can be done. @Josh. do you recall anything?

6,000,000 - 1 / Career | Off-season only

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

As the current store nazi... I believe it says only off-season on the purchase.

Ninja edit

Edited by Josh.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

6,000,000 - 1 / Career | Off-season only

This is why you can never trust my opinion on things. I’ve long since forgotten more rules than most people have ever known haha.

I’m guessing there was a reason we limited it. I’m guessing just to avoid people skewing their stats mid-season.

Nice ninja edit Josh.

• Commissioner
Just now, Beketov said:

This is why you can never trust my opinion on things. I’ve long since forgotten more rules than most people have ever known haha.

Josh says it’s fine but his store says otherwise so I’m guessing there was a reason we limited it. I’m guessing just to avoid people skewing their stats mid-season.

Nah ninja edit. I looked it up after speaking out of my ass.

• Commissioner
Just now, Josh. said:

Nah ninja edit. I looked it up after speaking out of my ass.

I can ninja edit too you see.

• Commissioner

Had to turn off the in-sim trade deadline because it had technically passed before that VAN / DAV deal but since we run our own deadline it really isn't necessary, just causes more headaches. Honestly @Devise you should probably turn it off in the VHLM as well.

• Commissioner

Also @Beaviss and @ShawnGlade make sure to send in lines with your new players. For now I just slotted Glade and Harding in as direct replacements for each other.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Also @Beaviss and @ShawnGlade make sure to send in lines with your new players. For now I just slotted Glade and Harding in as direct replacements for each other.

Thats all I needed thanks :P

• Commissioner

Heads up guys, not gonna have time to sim tomorrow so going to do a double sim today. Not sure when exactly but it’ll be double so prepare your lines accordingly.

• Commissioner

Sorry about the ridiculously early sim. Not gonna have much time otherwise today so had to get it done.