S66 Regular Season Index

Beketov

• Commissioner

INDEX

@VHL GM Please look over your rosters and let me know of any issues ASAP. Please also send your lines in; the goal is to start the season tomorrow.

An overall note for this season as well. Standings on the portal are slightly misleading. They list it in conferences HOWEVER they do not account for crossover playoffs which will be manually adjusted for at the end of the season. So we may hit the end and see teams listed as "Eliminated" who are actually in based off overall standings.

Not that it's a huge pressing issue, but I'm heading into my third season with Davos and it still lists Tyler Owens everywhere associated with managing Davos

Also Warren and Werbenjagermanjensen are not rookies

Edited by ShawnGlade

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Gritty and Jagger and Nixon aint rookies

Doesn't really change anything but I'll look into it.

Just now, ShawnGlade said:

Not that it's a huge pressing issue, but I'm heading into my third season with Davos and it still lists Tyler Owens everywhere associated with managing Davos

I'll try and remember to change that.

• Commissioner
8 minutes ago, Victor said:

Assume this needs an update for the last trades?

Yeah, anything posted after will be adjusted. GM’s can include notes with their lines to let me know where they’d like new players and whatnot.

Lines won't work for me, so I'll say go ahead and auto my shit this sim but please process my position change @Beketov and I'll try again tomorrow but I would appreciate if you play my back up goalie this sim

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Bushito said:

Lines won't work for me, so I'll say go ahead and auto my shit this sim but please process my position change @Beketov and I'll try again tomorrow but I would appreciate if you play my back up goalie this sim

Auto-lines with BU goalie in and make sure to swap your position. Gotcha :cheers:

• Commissioner
Just now, hedgehog337 said:

I assume you did pre season games now, right? @Beketov

There is no pre-season. I tagged you guys about that days ago and no one mentioned wanting it so I went straight to the regular season to save us 2 extra days of off-season.

But yes, I did sim. Just trying to understand why the game poster isn't working as it's supposed to.

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

There is no pre-season. I tagged you guys about that days ago and no one mentioned wanting it so I went straight to the regular season to save us 2 extra days of off-season.

But yes, I did sim. Just trying to understand why the game poster isn't working as it's supposed to.

I was waiting when you're gonna add Smeb into Riga roster smh.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

I was waiting when you're gonna add Smeb into Riga roster smh.

As I also mentioned you could have put a placeholder CPU in and just mentioned it when sending lines to replace him with Smeb. I did exactly that for @Victor. All those trades happened after I put the index up so I wasn't gonna update it until I went to sim. When in doubt just leave me a note in the email and I'll do it.

FWIW you won your first two games with auto-lines anyway.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

that's why I'm not gonna say anything about this anymore.

Especially with 10 goals in 2 games. Clearly those lines work.