GM 42: New York Americans vs. Helsinki Titans

VHL Games

• Commissioner
11 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

You should be happy. Getting 3.5 M for doing nothing :P

@Beketov probably forgot to put you back to roster. NY is good at cap so yeah you should play. 

They aren’t according to @Victor unless something has changed that I don’t know about. Last I heard they were $1Mill over the prime cap. Nano, being the last one added, sits until that cap is figured out.

• Admin
6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

They aren’t according to @Victor unless something has changed that I don’t know about. Last I heard they were $1Mill over the prime cap. Nano, being the last one added, sits until that cap is figured out.

Yeah, not sure at what point we just let Nano go back into FA tbh...

• Commissioner
22 minutes ago, Victor said:

Yeah, not sure at what point we just let Nano go back into FA tbh...

Honestly for @leafsman‘a sake it would need to be soon if @Spade18 can’t pull something off.

How is it fair a player sits out?    The player shouldn't get punished for it when it should be the leagues responsibility to make sure teams are cap compliant.   The contract should be accepted by the league or rejected at the time of signing.   

Edited by leafsman

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, leafsman said:

How is it fair a player sits out?    The player shouldn't get punished for it when it should be the leagues responsibility to make sure teams are cap compliant.   The contract should be accepted by the league or rejected at the time of signing.   

Can’t really do that though because teams can easily sign someone and then get under the cap before the season begins, like Seattle did last off-season for example. It’s not the league’s job to make sure GM’s get within the cap, that’s on the GM’s. If anything we made it easier this season offering a free buyout but thus far that has not been used.

I get that it’s frustrating from your perspective but your complain is ultimately with Spade for not getting under the cap.