Recruited From: YouTube

Position: D

Height: 80 in.

Weight: 240 lbs.

Birthplace: Armenia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey Welcome to the league!

What youtube video did you find us from?

If you need any help getting started or have any questions let me know!

banner.jpg

Hi there @Bobby Bummhole and welcome to the VHL. 

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces of the VHLM development league. I'd like to offer you a role on our 1st pairing once you improve a bit.  We have been one of the more successful teams lately and hope to keep it up.

If you like the sound of that, quote this and reply accept and I'll send a contract offer to you right away 

Either way enjoy your time in the VHL 

#StackTheDeck :veg:

imageproxy.png

Hello there @Bobby Bummhole and welcome to VHL! I’m Jables, the AGM of the Houston Bulls.

As an AGM, I want to offer you a spot on a young but growing team! A 2nd-year team that shocked the VHLM with a deep playoff run in their first season of existence is now building for the future and needs young and promising players like you!

We will not be competing for a cup this season, but are primed to be successful for many seasons to come with the number of draft picks we possess. You can be a major piece to that puzzle and one of the team leaders for this young squad already by signing with Houston. 1st line minutes are available if you are active. If you want to be a part of the Houston Bulls and continue to shock the league for many seasons to come, be sure to quote my message and write "Accepted!" 

No matter which team you decide to go for - welcome to VHL and I hope you will have a great time here!

Jables, Assistant GM of the Houston Bulls

Hey Bobby, name really rolls of the tongue haha. We could really use ya on Minnesota. The Storm were the Cup champs last year and want to keep that success rolling. You'd also get second line time right off the bat so thats awesome too. I'm sure our GM @Eudaldkp would love to have you. Let us know if you wanna join the Storm!

12 hours ago, FakeJenton said:

Hey Bobby, name really rolls of the tongue haha. We could really use ya on Minnesota. The Storm were the Cup champs last year and want to keep that success rolling. You'd also get second line time right off the bat so thats awesome too. I'm sure our GM @Eudaldkp would love to have you. Let us know if you wanna join the Storm!

As Jenton said, we would be thrilled to have you on board! We are looking for another Dman to fill our lines and I think this would be an amazing opportunity for you to learn the ropes in the VHL and grow your player, while playing lots of minutes and having a big role in our team. Come join us @Bobby Bummhole

1 hour ago, Eudaldkp said:

As Jenton said, we would be thrilled to have you on board! We are looking for another Dman to fill our lines and I think this would be an amazing opportunity for you to learn the ropes in the VHL and grow your player, while playing lots of minutes and having a big role in our team. Come join us @Bobby Bummhole

Accept