Player Store - Discussion/Questions

Josh

• Commissioner
20 hours ago, zepheter said:

I bought Still Kicking but it was never approved. Idk who the store manager is or how to check so how do I go about getting that approved?

For next season? I usually leave those for a while.

16 hours ago, Josh said:

For next season? I usually leave those for a while.

I meant for this season, but I was confused and was told I can't until next season. I did purchase Jagr for this offseason but it never helped fight depreciation. Any chance that is going to be approved before the season starts?

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, zepheter said:

I meant for this season, but I was confused and was told I can't until next season. I did purchase Jagr for this offseason but it never helped fight depreciation. Any chance that is going to be approved before the season starts?

The cutoff for buying the fighters was when I did depreciation on the 9th, I believe you purchased them later that day. Unfortunately due to the new depreciation format it's much harder to redo depreciation and allow late fighters.

I'll decline the purchases for now.

21 hours ago, Josh said:

The cutoff for buying the fighters was when I did depreciation on the 9th, I believe you purchased them later that day. Unfortunately due to the new depreciation format it's much harder to redo depreciation and allow late fighters.

I'll decline the purchases for now.

Seriously? You can’t approve it because I bought it a couple hours late? I didn’t even know. When I checked the calendar and it said I can’t buy anything AFTER the 9th. You’re kinda screwing me here bro

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, zepheter said:

Seriously? You can’t approve it because I bought it a couple hours late? I didn’t even know. When I checked the calendar and it said I can’t buy anything AFTER the 9th. You’re kinda screwing me here bro

I can't unclick the depreciation button. The calendar also specifies the time on the 9th that the cutoff occurred (12 PM EST). Luckily it only works out to 24 TPA that you lost.

1 hour ago, Josh said:

I can't unclick the depreciation button. The calendar also specifies the time on the 9th that the cutoff occurred (12 PM EST). Luckily it only works out to 24 TPA that you lost.

No sweat. I appreciate you taking the time to explain it to me. Best of luck this season!

• 2 months later...

Hi again. I guess I purchased Still Kicking twice and both were approved. Not sure the depreciation was impacted twice, but I lost some store money. Any chance I could get that refunded? Thanks

• Commissioner
On 3/21/2023 at 8:28 AM, zepheter said:

Hi again. I guess I purchased Still Kicking twice and both were approved. Not sure the depreciation was impacted twice, but I lost some store money. Any chance I could get that refunded? Thanks

Refunded

8 hours ago, Josh said:

Refunded

You probably hate me at this point 😂, but I claimed 10 experience through the player store and it was approved as TPE instead of going into the experience stat. 

1 hour ago, zepheter said:

You probably hate me at this point 😂, but I claimed 10 experience through the player store and it was approved as TPE instead of going into the experience stat. 

I believe this one is on the updaters and since @leandrofg is online he gets to do it! (DM me leandro if you're not entirely sure how to do it)

49 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

I believe this one is on the updaters and since @leandrofg is online he gets to do it! (DM me leandro if you're not entirely sure how to do it)

Thanks for the shout-out, Jacob! :D

@zepheter, it was indeed a mistake by the updater. Solved now!

Edited by leandrofg

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Any reason why my Full Double week hasn`t been updated? I know it was my fault earlier in the week since I had only earned 10TPE instead of the 12TPE for the double!! LOL!

Or

Is it just a holiday things since everything else has been updated?

3 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Any reason why my Full Double week hasn`t been updated? I know it was my fault earlier in the week since I had only earned 10TPE instead of the 12TPE for the double!! LOL!

Or

Is it just a holiday things since everything else has been updated?

If it was denied, you need to resubmit the claim. I don't see it in the queue.

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

If it was denied, you need to resubmit the claim. I don't see it in the queue.

V.2 approved this after I posted and went to bed. Thanks for looking into it for me Spartan!!

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

I used the free PT Doubles this week already and just bought a full doubles for $4000000 in the store can they both be used in the same week ?

aslo for next week I have a full free week that I got from donations aswell as another pt doubles can I use that double with the free week ? At the same time next week ? @Spartan

Edited by KRZY

22 minutes ago, KRZY said:

I used the free PT Doubles this week already and just bought a full doubles for $4000000 in the store can they both be used in the same week ?

as far as I'm aware you can never use multiple Doubles Weeks of any combination of types in the same week.

53 minutes ago, KRZY said:

aslo for next week I have a full free week that I got from donations aswell as another pt doubles can I use that double with the free week ? At the same time next week ? @Spartan

Can't claim 2 doubles weeks in the same week. Also can't use doubles weeks with free weeks. Only exception is if you have a job that pays two full free weeks, since that is considered part of pay, doubles weeks can be used on it. But that doesn't apply to your situation.

34 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Can't claim 2 doubles weeks in the same week. Also can't use doubles weeks with free weeks. Only exception is if you have a job that pays two full free weeks, since that is considered part of pay, doubles weeks can be used on it. But that doesn't apply to your situation.

10-4 thank you for clarification, looks like I’ve got more tpe in the bank then