Quarter-Finals Game 1: Mexico City Kings vs Saskatoon Wild

Devise

• Commissioner
43 minutes ago, Jtv123 said:

We had our backup goalie for both games for some reason and they didn't verify that smh ?

A simmer’s job is to sim, a GM’s job is to make sure their lines are in. @Devise and I don’t babysit the GM’s and make sure they don’t mess up.

13 hours ago, Beketov said:

A simmer’s job is to sim, a GM’s job is to make sure their lines are in. @Devise and I don’t babysit the GM’s and make sure they don’t mess up.

Still it’s sad he is a first time GM... this could have happened to anyone I really feel for @Nykonax

1 hour ago, BladeMaiden said:

Still it’s sad he is a first time GM... this could have happened to anyone I really feel for @Nykonax

Don't lol, it doesn't matter I'm a first time GM. I've been a GM this whole season, and an AGM. It's my fault for not sending lines lol. I'm not going around blaming the simmer for my mistake, and I've told my players not to do so.

7 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Don't lol, it doesn't matter I'm a first time GM. I've been a GM this whole season, and an AGM. It's my fault for not sending lines lol. I'm not going around blaming the simmer for my mistake, and I've told my players not to do so.

It does matter and I’m not saying anyone but you is responsible, I feel for your situation though because we all make mistakes. It’s still not over yet, good luck and give them a run for their money ?