Berocka's Award Acceptance Speech

Berocka

BEST AUSTRALIAN

@berocka

Berocka Sundqvist currently has the best performance for any Australian ever in the Hounds history, I wouldn't even be able to think of any Australian more deserving than him. Berocka has truly built himself from down under.

(Berocka enters stage left, up to the podium)

Wow, this is an absolute honour never in my wildest dreams did I think I would win such a prestigious award in only my first season. Firstly I would like to thank @HulkHogan for giving me this award, I know that there was so many great candidates and to be choosen truly means an incredible amount. Next I would like to thank @GustavMattias for not only selecting me as a free agent but truly believing in me, he gave me the chance when not many others would. To come up from a place where it doesn't even snow and to be picked in a VHLM team is truly amazing. I would also like to thank @Radcow for also believing in me and helping me get the training I needed. I would also like to thank my line mates @GlowyGoat & @No_Dangles they really made me look even better on the ice with their great performance. Next I would like to thank the rest of the Hounds, they were a great bunch of guys and they would you help you whenever you needed, either on or off the ice. Lastly I would like to thank my friends and family for everything they did and my early coaches. This is a great honour to win this award and best of luck to future Australians in the Hounds, go out and show the world we shouldn't be messed with.

Thankyou

(Berocka exits stage right with tears in his eyes)

[254 Words]