(S68) RW - Raleigh Ritchie, TPE: 30

DangerGolding

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, Poptart said:

@DangerGolding I am not a GM of any kind, but I can tell you that I really enjoyed my time in Ottawa. Obviously, you know me from the SBA (KCCO). I know, different username, kill me for it. I just wanted to say that I really loved Ottawa, but best of luck with your decision. I am glad to see you over here too! They have a really cool logo and name too. 

We would love to have you in Ottawa I definitely needs more wingers on the squad and you would slot right in. Second line minutes plus power play time, possibly pk time as well depending on your build.

@DangerGolding Just to keep in contact we’re still offering you our first line RW spot. That coincides with the power play and penalty kill units as well. 

Since we have a pretty strict procedure booklet to follow, you do have to quote the offer you like and say accepted for us to get you a contract. 

On 7/4/2019 at 5:16 PM, Rayzor_7 said:

Hey there @DangerGolding 

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer second line minutes as well as PK/PP second line and potentially first line if you stay active and want to compete!

We are a cup contender this season coming off a rebuild and could use another active player!

If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!

Rayzor

Accepted