(S68) C - Duncan MacLeod, TPE: 30

Jimbo75

imageproxy.png

Hello there @Jimbo75 and welcome to VHL!

I am GM of Houston Bulls and we are ready to compete for the playoffs with quality players and a core of exiting players! We want you to be a part of it! Currently, for Duncan MacLeod, we can have a role on the 2nd/3rd line and have high minutes! I truly hope you will decide to join Houston as I believe you will fit right in with us!

I would strongly suggest for you to wait some time for other teams to get their offers too!

If you do want to join us, just quote this message and say "Accepted" or anything other of you so please.

In the end, no matter which team you choose, I wish you good luck in VHL and hope you will have an amazing time!

GM FrostBeard

@Jimbo75 I am excited to see an RPG guy here! I unfortunately don't have spots left on my Roster at this time but I am excited to see the player and character you come up with! Welcome to the VHL and if you have any questions let me know.

BladeMaiden

Philadelphia Reapers, GM

29 minutes ago, Jimbo75 said:

Player Information

Username: Jimbo75

Player Name: Duncan MacLeod

Recruited From: Other (newrpg)

Position: C

Height: 78 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: Hungary

Player Page

@VHLM GM

You’re more than welcome in Saskatoon! We need to fill up our centre depth so we’re offering you a spot with our club. Interested? 

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @Jimbo75 and welcome to the league! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'm here to offer you a spot on my roster. 

First off, I can tell you that we won't be a good team this year, but we're also "not good" enough that we don't have a center at the moment, so...we need our players, and you'd be right on the first line, with ice time wherever we can give it to you. 

If this sounds good, feel free to quote my offer and say "accepted" to hop on board. And, no matter where you go, good luck, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

-Gustav

Heya @Jimbo75. I see that @Ace has posted a reply, but well, he's got 0 authority on that. However, I do, as I'm the AGM of the Yukon Rush..... and well, we'd love it if you'd come. I know @Josh. would be ecstatic to have a C who if active could grow into a Top 6 role by season's end, maybe even 1st line depending on if he wanted to shake things up. 

5 hours ago, Peace said:

You’re more than welcome in Saskatoon! We need to fill up our centre depth so we’re offering you a spot with our club. Interested? 

Yep?

5 hours ago, Jimbo75 said:

Player Information

Username: Jimbo75

Player Name: Duncan MacLeod

Recruited From: Other (newrpg)

Position: C

Height: 78 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: Hungary

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Jimbo75 Welcome to the league! How did you hear about us? I'm here if you have any question about the league or the process you are going through. Hit me up if you need any help.

16 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

@Jimbo75 Welcome to the league! How did you hear about us? I'm here if you have any question about the league or the process you are going through. Hit me up if you need any help.

Thanks! I've heard about VHL on Newrpg.com.

43 minutes ago, Jimbo75 said:

Thanks! I've heard about VHL on Newrpg.com.

Awesome that is cool to hear. Good luck with this season, if you need anything or have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

1 hour ago, Jimbo75 said:

Thank u, I'm in?

Awesome! 

I've also invited you to the locker room, so that should be in your notifications as well. If you didn't get it let me know and I'll resend. 

25 minutes ago, Peace said:

Awesome! 

I've also invited you to the locker room, so that should be in your notifications as well. If you didn't get it let me know and I'll resend. 

Could you resend? Thanks!