Conc3te Jungle

Done so far:

NY - Rochester Americans AHL

Moscow - London Knights OHL

Seattle - Hershey Bears AHL

Riga - Leigh Valley Phantoms AHL/ Philly NHL

Calgary - Charlotte Checkers AHL

Malmo - Utica Comets AHL (although the green isn't quite neon enough - this one is the hardest tbh)

Vancouver - Ontario Reign AHL

Next up (haven't 100% decided yet):

Helsinki - Milwaukee Admirals AHL

Toronto - Syracuse Crunch or Mantioba Moose AHL? Haven't decided yet. The baby blue on TO is ugly and not much teams have. Milwaukee could suit as well I think. Maybe Winnipeg Ice WHL? I need your help here Sonnet.

Davos - Orlando Solar Bears ECHL if I can make the edits. I think Toronto Marlies would be okay to edit as well (i.e., the blue to purple)

Hope this helps on your endeavors @Sonnet. If you have suggestions lemme know! :) 

Edited by Motzaburger

6 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

Done so far:

NY - Rochester Americans AHL

Moscow - London Knights OHL

Seattle - Hershey Bears AHL

Riga - Leigh Valley Phantoms AHL/ Philly NHL

Calgary - Charlotte Checkers AHL

Malmo - Utica Comets AHL (although the green isn't quite neon enough - this one is the hardest tbh)

Vancouver - Ontario Reign AHL

Next up (haven't 100% decided yet):

Helsinki - Milwaukee Admirals AHL

Toronto - Syracuse Crunch or Mantioba Moose AHL? Haven't decided yet. The baby blue on TO is ugly and not much teams have. Milwaukee could suit as well I think. Maybe Winnipeg Ice WHL? I need your help here Sonnet.

Davos - Orlando Solar Bears ECHL if I can make the edits. I think Toronto Marlies would be okay to edit as well (i.e., the blue to purple)

Hope this helps on your endeavors @Sonnet. If you have suggestions lemme know! :) 

IMO Helsinki as WPG Jets and Toronto as Milwaukee would work easier. That does require a slight recolour of the Jets' blue though.

11 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

New York, Moscow, Seattle, Vancouver are ones I completely agree with. Calgary (Flames) seems like it would be the best choice for the Wranglers, though I really want to support the idea of steering away from the obvious. With Riga, I've pictured using someone like Nashville and swapping the yellow to orange, so that they get a nice secondary blue to compliment the primary.

Obviously I'd advocate for Helsinki getting the Blues since it's an easy color swap to make. They'd be my #1 choice tbh. I linked one for Malmo in my other response, if we don't mind changing colors in already existing uniforms.

Of the ones you listed for Toronto, I think the Winnipeg Ice looks the best/closest to the logo colors. This is the hardest one for me tbh, since that blue is so hard to match. Could also take something like Manitoba and de-saturate the lighter blue ever so slightly to try and match up with the logo.

I'd originally planned to use Boston for Davos, the yellow is easy enough to switch to purple, and they come with plenty of cup lifting graphics for when they get back to that point.

Calgary has red and yellow whereas the Wrangles don't - that's why I selected Charlotte to keep it to the red/black colour scheme of the logo.  I think that's good for Helsinki, but I hate the fact of now cup winning familiar faces. Unfortunately their farm team is a black/grey/white colour scheme which is odd. 

For the purposes of having a clean PS edits I hate to have to change a bunch of colours. I'll see what I can do with your suggestions here for my last 3 wallpapers :) 

We should make an "official" list after of the VHL teams and the teams we used jerseys from!