A Familiar Face comes back into the Mix/VHL

Bruins10

To most people, a name like Kaspars Claude or Bruins10 does not mean much. To other people, its a defenseman in the SHL and hes trying to make another player in the VHL. 

But on this side of the screen, Bruins10 can be linked to an old user named Claudio. A user who had a player named Claudio Martucci and Mario Corvia on this site. A user who was once GM of the Helsinki Titans in Season 28 (I hope I remembered that correctly) and who was also a Grader for a while, a Newsletter organizer or whatever it is called and also the Minors COmmish into this site.

I am not trying to write about myself as if I am such sort of God that is returning, it is just to let the people who do not know that I have decided to return to the VHL. You might remember me, you might not know who I am. But I had some great times in this league and I hope that I left some sort of good impact on the league when I was around 5 years ago. I do notice some faces from all the way back then and noticed that some people have also disappeared.

I am onto my new chapter, I have gotten older and matured and hope to be as involved into this league like I was back in the day. Kaspars Claude decided to take on a tough job joining an expansion team but I can not wait to bring back old memories like in the past. Getting drafted again and seeing my player develop, making signatures for people around here and most importantly making some new connections on this site. Never know what meeting someone on a fictitious hockey site can lead you in the real world.

All in all, I just want to say hello to the people who I havent spoken to in a couple years and also hello to the new people in the league. This is a great community to be apart of. Stick around for a bit, tough out the early stages of your player and get used to the site. Youll realize that there is a lot of fun you could have here. That is why even after 4 to 5ish years, I decided to remake a player and spend some time on here.

Cheers,

Bruins10/Claudio

1 hour ago, Victor said:

Welcome back, based on a recent MS I wrote I believe you’re the only survivor of that S27 Titans team at the moment.

Wow that is crazy! But very possible. That was a long long time ago, around 5 years like i mentioned. There are like a handful of people who end up being around a sim league for that long

1 hour ago, flyersfan1453 said:

Welcome back @Bruins10/Claudio!

It was your post on HFBoards that recruited me here in the first place!

Wow thats crazy! Must have been a while ago i made that post haha

@diamond_ace @Devise some faces i remember right here. Whats happening guys, glad to be back

• Admin
7 hours ago, Bruins10 said:

Wow that is crazy! But very possible. That was a long long time ago, around 5 years like i mentioned. There are like a handful of people who end up being around a sim league for that long

Yeah, there's actually quite a few old farts still floating about tbf. https://vhlforum.com/topic/63686-whos-still-around-from-old-cup-winning-teams-part-2/