random quote #35

hedgehog337

This might be the first time since forever when I'll claim a welfare for my main player and leave Randoms with pre much nothing. I have one big article coming up some day, but I can't even finish it now. And to be frankly, I really can't focus on writing articles. I have thoughts about absolutely diff things that are not league related. Not a big deal though. Losing 1-2 TPE, like what's that lol. Nothing. Randoms gon lose like 4-5 points, but he is my second player anyways. So it's all ok. I might get back on track next week. Or not. My bro is coming to our home from Ukraine so I'll prolly be drunk all weekends long until he gets back home in like August. And it's been known I'm never writing any articles on workdays when I'm actually working. So yeah, I'm just gonna wait when the motivation is coming back.

What else can I say? At this moment, nothing because I have to come up with another 200 words for Randoms. The season has just started and good luck to all teams. And even more luck to Riga, of course.

2 TPE goes to Kallis

• 2 weeks later...