(S69) LW - Kristopher McDagg, TPE: 30

Viper

Just now, Viperxhawks19 said:

Player Information

Username: Viperxhawks19

Player Name: Kristopher McDagg

Recruited From: Other (Searching hockey on google)

Position: LW

Height: 77 in.

Weight: 190 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Just now, Viperxhawks19 said:

Player Information

Username: Viperxhawks19

Player Name: Kristopher McDagg

Recruited From: Other (Searching hockey on google)

Position: LW

Height: 77 in.

Weight: 190 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Viperxhawks19 Welcome to the league. Glad to have you here. If you have any questions let me know and I will do my best to get you the info you need to succeed. 

Xh70Nu7.png&key=d739b7f8683a5536a13392e1

Hi @Viperxhawks19, welcome to the league! I am AGM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you top minutes (1/2nd line) for the remainder of the season. We aren't going to win this year but you will have lots of ice time to pad those stats for the draft! Please don't hesitate to message me or anyone if you have questions and make sure to join the VHL Discord. 

If you would like to join the Kings, quote this and say "Accept"!

Have fun and all the best, 

Motzaburger

Hey @Viperxhawks19! Halifax 21st GM here! We're coming off of a 2nd round Founder's Cup knockout and we're looking to go for it all this season. I can offer top 9 minutes, some of our players are higher tpe but you would have no trouble at all moving up in the depth chart if you put in the work. We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site/back into the league. We're a fifth year expansion team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to get into the playoffs. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities. But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ?

Hello there, I can offer you ice time on 3rd line in Houston, I know that there are probably better options, but if you want to give a shot for us in Houston, be sure to quote my message with "Accepted!"!

GM FrostBeard

3 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

Hello there, I can offer you ice time on 3rd line in Houston, I know that there are probably better options, but if you want to give a shot for us in Houston, be sure to quote my message with "Accepted!"!

GM FrostBeard

ACCEPTED!

21 hours ago, fonziGG said:

Hey @Viperxhawks19! Halifax 21st GM here! We're coming off of a 2nd round Founder's Cup knockout and we're looking to go for it all this season. I can offer top 9 minutes, some of our players are higher tpe but you would have no trouble at all moving up in the depth chart if you put in the work. We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site/back into the league. We're a fifth year expansion team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to get into the playoffs. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities. But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ?

I have went with Houston. Nothing personal, it's just I'm not that good yet. Once I am better please keep me in mind. Thank you!

Edited by Viperxhawks19

15 minutes ago, Viperxhawks19 said:

I have went with Houston. Nothing personal, it's just I'm not that good yet. Once I am better please keep me in mind. Thank you!

Well, most likely you will go into the draft so it's a toss up from there (if its the vhlm draft). Good luck in Houston! @FrostBeard is an awesome GM and person as a whole.

14 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

Well, most likely you will go into the draft so it's a toss up from there (if its the vhlm draft). Good luck in Houston! @FrostBeard is an awesome GM and person as a whole.

Thank you for understanding. I saw this late so thats why I went to Houston. I didn't see this in time, and I was looking at this team earlier. Pleasure talking with you!

Edited by Viperxhawks19

• 8 months later...