Possible podcast: question thread

diamond_ace

I might start doing a podcast, now that I have 2 players to do. I doubt this will be an every week thing (I'll prob just knock out a big multiweek article most of the time for at least one of them, and then sometimes a small article, sometimes a podcast, sometimes welfare) but at least a few episodes will definitely happen. Ask me stuff. Also, I can't guarantee that the things you ask, I'll be allowed to reveal, depending on what and when.

1) If you had to create another conference that isn't NA or Europe where would it be?

2) What will be the hardest part about having two players?

3) Where would you like to go in the draft for your new player in the M

1) If Beaviss were foolish enough to leave a stud like me unprotected would you take me?

2) What do you think is the biggest difference in GMing now compared to your last time?

3) Do you still have feelings for Calgary even if it is fake Stockholm Calgary?

1) Take us through a bit of your strategy, back when you were a GM. What kinds of things did you do to build and improve your team over the years? With the league's recent overall improvement, in terms of activity, is any of this still relevant?

2) Tell us about being a commissioner in the VHLM. What would the average member be surprised to hear about your job?

3) Were you surprised to be named GM? Did you know anything about the league's plans to expand before it was announced?

4) If you could take any one player in the league in expansion, regardless of protected status or lack thereof, who would you pick and why?

If we had a fantasy draft, who would you take first and why?

On a scale of 1-10 how annoying are the vhlm gms

Favorite irl hockey team?

All time favorite movie?

Do you like being a VHLM GM or a VHL GM better? What makes one better than the other?

When we have a fantasy draft, who's going first?

Why do you torture me by sending me PMs and deleting them? It just makes me feel like I've gone loopy.

Also, I know what your team name is because I suggested it as a possible alternative for my own :P let's go with the same name, just different logos