Elmebeck looking for USA

Elmebeck

Oks7K9O.png
Yes, it's off center. Defence.

Tennessee News: What's on your short term list looking like you will be a top 10 to 20 draft for S68?

Fredrik Elmebeck: I really don't know, I am hoping for an American destination, but who can tell.

TN: Whom?

FE: Who.

TN: So who do you see as your biggest rival?

FE: For the draft? There are a lot of more skilled defencemen than me, but the only only one above me from this year is probably the erotically charged @Esso2264, we have no sexual relationship though.
TN: What?
FE: Just a play on his name instead of making a joke on circumcision.

TN: If you get drafted, either into one of the established teams or one of the two new teams in VHL, what are you seeking in terms of money, stats or reputation?

FE: As I have already told multiple scouts, although the new franchises are yet to contact me, I am looking to do my best, put effort into every game and, and then the dice lands where they land. All I promise is to be the best I can be. However I would prefer a North American location, and also be able to face @SidTheKid87 before he fades into mediocrity.

TN: So you have some sort of vendetta with Sid?

FE: Not at all, I just think his name, style of play and position is bland and wrong, and frankly it's lazy. I'd love to see him pick me up on that.

TN: For the new franchises, which cities would you favor if given the chance?

FE: I was once offered a job in Reykjavik that I turned down and later regretted, so that would be awesome if they got a proper team there. But I really would like to go to USA, so a mid-western or southern team, perhaps Amarillo Sarsaparillas, would also suit me if New York or Seattle wouldn't draft me.

TN: No Canada or mainland Europe for you? 

FE: I like Canada a lot, eh, got some Canadian jokes in store ... and I like most of the European teams too. I just want freedom, so I'd rather go over the 'pond' instead of staying here.
TN: As for players in the league WHOM have you connected with?

FE: Mostly @Tate, @Dalton Wilcox and @FrostBeard for now, but the list seems to exponentially open up, and I like the rookies like @Viperxhawks19, etc. it can only get better from here on.
TN: Thank you for your time.

FE: No worries, mate. Just kidding, don't throw your jandals at me, I am neither Aussie or Kiwi, but do throw some shrimps on the barbie!
TN: We're from the deep south, save your Oceanic jokes for another time.
FE: Wilco.

Edited by Elmebeck

Copy that. I'll have my strength, skating and defence up 'til then, and at least block your shots. :) It will be a blast.

Edited by Elmebeck