(S70) D - Tee Pee E, TPE: 30

Goliathus

• Commissioner

Hey @Goliathus,

Welcome to the VHL, some of the other GM's may present some offers as well. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx, and we won the Founder's Cup last season! We could use some defenders to round out or roster! I can guarantee you first line minutes with PP/PK We're not going to be competitive this season but we can get you some experience in the league!  If you would like to be a part of the Lynx just quote this post and say Accepted!

Even if you choose another team, I wish you luck in your career! 

@Goliathus, I will tell you the same thing as I have been telling the others. 15 games left. You want a cup with no playing minutes, wait for other offers, if you want playing minutes go for us at the bottom. Despite our position we have a great support for our locker room, so you will not miss out on player development; and the draft if a few weeks out, so in the end it probably doesn't matter that much unless you want playing time over laurels. :) 

But anyway, Saskatoon Wild, the door is open for the last few games.

GM @Peace(Discord: MrZPeace#0598)
AGM @Elmebeck (Discord: VerloreneSiege#9910)

On 10/13/2019 at 7:44 AM, Goliathus said:

Player Information

Username: Goliathus

Player Name: Tee Pee E

Recruited From: SisterLeague

Position: D

Height: 66 in.

Weight: 161 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey!

For all new players there is a Personalized Graphic Reward at 100 TPE and 150 TPE! You can read more about it here: Personalized Graphic Incentive Program. And as a S70 you will claim here: CLAIM THREAD!

Good luck with your new player, keep earning TPE to get these rewards!

On 10/14/2019 at 6:47 AM, Elmebeck said:

@Goliathus, I will tell you the same thing as I have been telling the others. 15 games left. You want a cup with no playing minutes, wait for other offers, if you want playing minutes go for us at the bottom. Despite our position we have a great support for our locker room, so you will not miss out on player development; and the draft if a few weeks out, so in the end it probably doesn't matter that much unless you want playing time over laurels. :) 

But anyway, Saskatoon Wild, the door is open for the last few games.

GM @Peace(Discord: MrZPeace#0598)
AGM @Elmebeck (Discord: VerloreneSiege#9910)

Accept.