(S70) D - Odin Omdahl, TPE: 41

zepheter

Hello @zepheter! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM! Glad you have decided to come back.

It's been a while since you created this player, but I would wait a little before accepting, to see if other GMs want to throw out offers.

Las Vegas has possibly the best roster in the VHL. We have by far the most goals for, and are fourth in goals against. We are serious title contenders this year, and the only thing we lack is goaltending, which we will begin to make up the difference come playoff time.

I'll be blunt, we can't offer much playing time. Only third line minutes and some powerplay time, but minimal special teams play. However, we can offer a lot of members on our team that are a great mix of first gens and returning members, and would be more than willing to help out with your player. 

So what do you say Zeph? We can offer you a solid combo of playing time+contention. If you want more playing time, wait for other offers. But if you want to win, Vegas is where you want to go.

Good luck with your decision, and if you are interested, quote this and say "Accept"

-Matt O

3 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

Hello @zepheter! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM! Glad you have decided to come back.

It's been a while since you created this player, but I would wait a little before accepting, to see if other GMs want to throw out offers.

Las Vegas has possibly the best roster in the VHL. We have by far the most goals for, and are fourth in goals against. We are serious title contenders this year, and the only thing we lack is goaltending, which we will begin to make up the difference come playoff time.

I'll be blunt, we can't offer much playing time. Only third line minutes and some powerplay time, but minimal special teams play. However, we can offer a lot of members on our team that are a great mix of first gens and returning members, and would be more than willing to help out with your player. 

So what do you say Zeph? We can offer you a solid combo of playing time+contention. If you want more playing time, wait for other offers. But if you want to win, Vegas is where you want to go.

Good luck with your decision, and if you are interested, quote this and say "Accept"

-Matt O

As much as I want to get another cup win, I don't want to ruin your chances by having a weak link. Especially at defense. I feel like you could double shift one of your better defenders. If you aren't worried about that I accept.

3 minutes ago, zepheter said:

As much as I want to get another cup win, I don't want to ruin your chances by having a weak link. Especially at defense. I feel like you could double shift one of your better defenders. If you aren't worried about that I accept.

I'm not worried. Welcome to the team!

7 hours ago, zepheter said:

Player Information

Username: zepheter

Player Name: Odin Omdahl

Recruited From: Member (ShawnGlade)

Position: D

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 190 lbs.

Birthplace: Ireland

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey!

For all new players there is a Personalized Graphic Reward at 100 TPE and 150 TPE! You can read more about it here: Personalized Graphic Incentive Program. And as a S70 you will claim here: CLAIM THREAD!

Good luck with your new player, keep earning TPE to get these rewards!

• 1 month later...