Media Spot Grader

Fire Tortorella

• Senior Admin

I will apply  :rolleyes:

I consider myself to be a fairly good writer, and I have pretty good knowledge of grammar. In fact, just last week, my media spot was featured in VHLM Mag ;)

I know I am still pretty new so I understand if you want someone thats been around longer, but I would welcome the opportunity if I am given the chance. 

Edited by Draper

I will apply  :rolleyes:

I consider myself to be a fairly good writer, and I have pretty good knowledge of grammar. In fact, just last week, my media spot was featured in VHLM Mag ;)

I know I am still pretty new so I understand if you want someone thats been around longer, but I would welcome the opportunity if I am given the chance. 

pick this guy

I would like a grading spot, on account of I've done it before (with a much higher workload, which caused me to burn out trying to get TPE for it, which caused me to quit), I'm good with writing, and I get frustrated with the overall lack of writing grading outside of two people so I have motivation from that.

Even if you don't pick me, I'll be happy if the person who you do pick actually does the job.