A Small Thank You

Berocka

After finding this site back in May I think I have spent quite a bit of time here. During that time I have had a great amount of fun and met some nice people. I would like to thank all the people that have helped me and also those who help keep this site running and going strong.

I know that it is usually the people in charge that cop the brunt of the complaints and issues so I thought it would be nice if there was a thread where we thank these people.

Firstly the GM and AGMs of the teams I have been on including Gustav, Rayzor, Bana, Radcow and Dmax. You all put up with my continuous questions and were always so helpful. 

The VHLM Commissioners that are still putting up with my questions and helped me with any issue that came up with my player or team. Bana again and also d_a.

To all the simmers that somehow find the time day in day out to put out the games that everyone is so desperate to look at.

To all the Board and Developers that spend countless hours making sure that the site runs smoothly and is always available.

I'm sure I will be called a brown nose or kiss ass but I just wanted to extend my thanks to all the great people on this site. I didn't mention everyone but being able to spend hours talking with the members couldn't happen without everyone here. Thank you.