2014 NHL Playoff Thread

Funniest thing about that was that Krug got highs ticked by Hamilton and went down. Then Hamilton tripped over Krug who he had knocked down. Hamilton gets up and points to Krug like Gallagher should get a penalty. The ref just looked at Dougie like "Are you kidding me child?"

Funniest thing about that was that Krug got highs ticked by Hamilton and went down. Then Hamilton tripped over Krug who he had knocked down. Hamilton gets up and points to Krug like Gallagher should get a penalty. The ref just looked at Dougie like "Are you kidding me child?"

to me, the funniest part is Rask running at Gallagher, I have no idea what is point was there :lol:

caliss de tabarnak

d'esti d'siboire de marde!

Fucking refs man. Not blaming the lost on them, but where the fuck were they?

Really interesting that Boston only gets 3 penalties in 2 games, but alas it is what it is. Habs played well but we needed to score. We'll win it in 6.

You can't be surprised by that?

You can't be surprised by that?

I'm not really. I don't buy in to any sort of conspiracy bull shit, but I think Julien bitching about the refs does sway things a bit for his team. Really dumb that emelin got a penalty for almost the same hit that Iginla got nothing for in the first.

I'm not really. I don't buy in to any sort of conspiracy bull shit, but I think Julien bitching about the refs does sway things a bit for his team. Really dumb that emelin got a penalty for almost the same hit that Iginla got nothing for in the first.

I really didn't have an issue with the Iginla hit honestly.  The Emelin hit wasn't needed at all.  Emelin saw his numbers the entire way and didn't let off.  Pacioretty turned at the last second changing a shoulder-to-shoulder hit into one from behind.

I love how when they hear the whistle, it becomes a wrestling match for the Bruins.. Yet, they're never punished.

Just watched the replay. Looks like Crosby was being a bigger bitch than in the past. Gosh and people wonder why hockey fans hate the guy?