2014 NHL Playoff Thread

Apaprently Lucic was being a little bitch during the handshake..

Dale Weise accuses Lucic of being classless and disrespectful with his comments in the handshake. Won't say what was said.

Weise says Lucic threatened him in the handshake and said something similarly threatening to Emelin. Emotional series ends with tough words.

Edited by FueledByRamen

Subban: "I really don't care what the other team thinks. I don't care what their fans think. If they hate me, great. Hate me. We'll just keep winning, I'll keep scoring and we'll move on."

Per @cotsonika. I can just see Subban dropping the mic and walking away.

You guys are surprised by all that? If you ever get the chance to meet Milan Lucic you will discover he is a nice guy on the surface but can see a bitch in him as an athlete. To me, the guy is nothing so the fact he said he won't call Vancouver home is fine with me. The guy isn't liked in Vancouver nor is he liked across the country.

Best part about lucic is any human being of similar size could probably drop him with one punch, yet he acts so tough.

If I was in better shape and you got me drunk enough, I'd go for it.

You guys are surprised by all that? If you ever get the chance to meet Milan Lucic you will discover he is a nice guy on the surface but can see a bitch in him as an athlete. To me, the guy is nothing so the fact he said he won't call Vancouver home is fine with me. The guy isn't liked in Vancouver nor is he liked across the country.

Not surprised at all. Just another reason to drop a "Fuck Lucic."