Palo offers to model for VHL merch - offer declined

jRuutu

A couple of hours ago VHL announced that they are planning on releasing new VHL related merchandise! Many fans have been asking for the possibility to buy something else than coffee mugs and pencils, now it looks like those fans are in luck - shirts, hats, hoodies, etc are rumored to be available in the near future. Players of the league have been vocal in social media, many are already planning on buying harts and shirts, some are showing support and sending positive vibes.

Riga center Rauno Palo among them, he commented on the news in his MySpace page 45 minutes ago:

Great to finally get some new merch, unfortunately, I won't be modeling for the league, I offered my services for fair 2 million dollar salary, but the league said I´m too old. Tough blow for my plans on building a new pool into my backyard.

I want to have two pools just in case I get bored, can just use the other, maybe keep the water warmer in the second one, but that is not something to worry about now. I recommend everybody to buy the VHL merchandise when they are out!