Why DilsPickle needs to go outside

eaglesfan036

Dills pickle is another part of this whiny pc ok boomer pdf rotating generation that doesnt even say my pleasure when serving as the chick fil e cashier. If he went outside more the fresh air would make the fresh dil perform better in the vhl. Perhaps using this model Dil could win some game 7 playoff series. Victor is now my GM on Moscow and he is icky.

Edit: It appears that I need to add some more words to this masterpiece in order to reach the 150 required to earn the tpe for this task. I swear I didn't try to do this, but that above paragraph was actually 69 words. I would like to expand upon the statement that Dil should go outside more. Some of the world's greatest inventions were created outside. For example, Ben Franklin discovered electricity when he was flying his kite OUTSIDE, and was suddenly struck by a lightning bolt. Dil has done some great work on the VHL portal. Perhaps if he went outside and got struck by lightning, he could create a brand new portal that is even bigger and better, thus making league tyrant @Will obsolete. 

Edited by eaglesfan036