Saskatoon Wild 3 Star Standings - Streak Edition

animal74

As S69 of the VHLM lurches past the half-way mark, the Saskatoon Wild continue their phenomenal march into the history books. After a nail-biting shoot out win against the Mississauga Hounds that halted the Wild’s streak of 35 straight wins in regulation time, Peace’s boys rattled off a couple more wins like it was no big deal. (Interesting side note: No other team this season have held the Wild to 1 goal in regulation but the determined Jimmy Spyro stopped 27 Wild shots to stymie this prolific Saskatoon offense like no other goalie has yet.)

In light of this amazing streak of wins and many goals, it’s fair to say there have been just a few 3-Stars handed out to the Wild roster. So, here is an updated 3-Star standings for the Saskatoon Wild after 41 games:

Player 1st 2nd 3rd Star Points
Ondrej Ohradka 5 4 5 280
Danny DeYeeto 8 0 3 270
Edwin THE Encarnacion 5 6 0 270
Killy Foilen 3 7 3 260
Jesse Nyman 4 3 7 250
Dagmar Havlova 2 6 4 220
Mikko Lahtinen 2 4 3 170
David OQuinn 4 2 0 160
Elliot Porter 1 3 1 100
Jacques Lafontaine 1 2 2 90
Edu Stava 1 0 5 80
Kristopher McDagg 1 0 0 30
Damien Wolfe 0 1 1 30

The biggest climbers have been Danny DeYeeto, currently the league’s leading scorer, Killy Foilen, who joined the team later and has been making an impact ever since, and Ondrej Ohradka, who led the team in scoring last season and holds the slightest edge in the 3-star standings in spite being only tied for 5th in scoring this year but does share the team lead with 6 game-winning goals.

Good luck to the Saskatoon Wild the rest of the way!

Mentioned: @Peace @Spyro @Cran @Aye my name jeff

19 minutes ago, Spyro said:

respect. i almost had the shutty too, we were ahead 1-0 until the final moments of the game but give credit to the wild for never giving up and coming back to take the win.

When I opened up that game link I was surprised that it went to a SO. 

Very good effort by the Hounds team!