Wahl Disrupts The Cone of Silence With more Q &A

BladeMaiden

Wahl Disrupts The Cone of Silence With More Q &A

Looks like Wahl got a little chatty only one question in this edition!

What was the best moment of this season?

Our team Thanksgiving dinner. Let me see if I can accurately describe what it is like seeing the Wranglers eat a turkey dinner together. First of all I do have to mention that @Bushito Stropko was the one who prepared the actual turkey, it was massive. I actually marveled at the sheer mass of meat that was on display at this damn dinner. I don’t know how he got that bugger in an oven, I believe he mentioned putting it is a smoker... the hell if i know how he actually got the damn thing cooked. I do however know one thing,  It was damn delicious.  Most of the guys contributed by bringing side dishes. I almost died when I saw @diamond_ace Kefka bring like 5 different types of potato’s because he was not sure which ones the "human puck passers" would like best.  I myself brought an assortment of pies, handmade because your boy Brick can bake like a pro! The rest of the team brought the sided dishes (Vegetables and such ) and Fang @uphillmoss brought more cranberry sauce than I had ever seen in my life.  That wasn’t enough apparently, because we don’t communicate that well as a team which coincidentally might be why we are losing, we all brought alcohol and various drinks yet somehow forgot to bring cups for those beverages.  We eventually found some red cups in the back of @Jubis Jubis’ car, they might have looked sketchy but hey they worked!

I think the best part of the night though was seeing the guys just chow down like a bunch of piranhas on a cow carcass. It was both grotesque and awe inspiring.  I didn’t think we could polish off that much food, but we really did. The rest of the night gets a little sordid and is kind of a big Calgary secret so you’ll have to pry it out of one of my teammates if you can.

-Brick Wahl out baby

Edited by BladeMaiden

13 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Hey at least if you're going to misspell my player, you made me someone else who is also appropriate for me! Kefka is the character, but Kafka is a Czech writer, so I'll take it. :P

I fixed it, now you can focus on what is  suppose to be a funny story ... why do I even try ??

tumblr_inline_mq10prwVUi1qz4rgp.gif

Edited by BladeMaiden