Bob: Trade me

jRuutu

2017-nhl-draft---rounds-2-7-800574098-5a

S70 VHLM dispersal draft was last night, not that many huge surprises on who got picked and when, but after the event was over it was reported that at least one player was not looking as excited as you might expect, that player is Jim Bob. Picked 7th overall by the Ottawa Lynx, he released a statement via Twitter this morning:

Richard Penisson, Rich Dickbutt McFudderdudder, Clap Bombs Fuck Moms, Big Chungus, Fat Beast and Ola Vikingstad - trade me. I don´t know where these people came from, but a gentleman and a scholar like myself is not going to associate with a group like that. Who on earth would give such dirty names to their kids? What if they would have not made it this far in the hockey world? You would have an office worker named Ola Vikingstad, that is just crazy.

I don´t know what the future brings, but I have met with the management of Ottawa and told them to start looking for options and try to get me out of here. Also, did you know Ottawa is in Canada? I thought I would be living and playing in Ottawa, Illinois. The second part on this journey to VHL could have not started in a worse way.

The statement above has caused few to speculate what is going on - is it real or not? Can names alone be the real reason why someone would ask for a trade? One Twitter user commented on how the player agency representing Jim Bob and the agency representing some of the mentioned players have a history in other leagues and the real reason behind Jim Bob´s desire to get traded is heavily influenced by his agency, could this be true?

Jim Bob replied to that comment by saying: Halifax 21st, Houston Bulls, Las Vegas Aces, Mexico City Kings, Minnesota Storm, Mississauga Hounds , Philadelphia Reapers, San Diego Marlins, Saskatoon Wild and Yukon Rush - in alphabetical order list of teams where I would like to play in.

He was not lying when he said he is a scholar, managed to organize those names just right, some might have noticed that only VHLM team not in the list is Ottawa, so we can only guess and say that he is serious about getting traded, but without any actual confirmation from the team, we are purely speculating here.

Last year Bob played 27 games in the VHLM with 2+13 = 15 points, 87 hits on top of that, so he is a pretty traditional power forward, but with above-average puck handling skills, solid third wheel next to a playmaker and a shoot-first type of player? Either way, as mentioned no additional information has been released by Ottawa, Jim Bob or his agency, but when the regular season is starting little over a week from now, you can expect to see more news shortly.

Going to be interesting to see if Bob ends up getting traded or not and for what kind of price?  He is fairly surely moving to VHL after the upcoming season is over, what kind of effect asking out so quickly after the draft has on his trade value? And of course - how much of this all is real?

We don´t know, nobody knows

13 hours ago, jRuutu said:

Big Chungus

Fun fact: before last night, I was actually planning on meme-building a goalie named Big Chungus, whose VHLM build could be summed up by the phrase "size to 99." 

Now I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

4 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Fun fact: before last night, I was actually planning on meme-building a goalie named Big Chungus, whose VHLM build could be summed up by the phrase "size to 99." 

Now I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Make a Lil Chungus,  AG 99