S37 World Cup Player Stats

Devise

Player Stats

When you click on the link you'll notice on the bottom tabs Leaders for Skaters and Goalies as well as team tabs for those that want to find how their whole team is doing. Or just their player. The Skaters Leaders are currently sorted by points obviously highest to lowest and goalies by save percentage. 

I'll try to keep this updated after every day of the World Cup, and it was probably a lot, nearly 3 hours of work just to get everything set up and running with the spread sheet just for this. But I hate seeing relevant stats fall by the wayside. :P

Any questions just let me know. Also when someone gets a chance can this also get pinned please. Thanks. 

Edited by Devise22

I spend all that time setting up an impressive stat sheet and the first comment I get is that I missed a fucking K from your name? 

Excuse me Devise?

Woah how do I get a loss for team Canada Smyl let in 4 goals then got pulled I came in to relieve him.  I want no part of that L just like in baseball you don't stick the loss on the reliever after the starter already lost the game.

Woah how do I get a loss for team Canada Smyl let in 4 goals then got pulled I came in to relieve him.  I want no part of that L just like in baseball you don't stick the loss on the reliever after the starter already lost the game.

Sadly that is how hockey works. The person who gets pulled doesn't suffer the L in hockey. The L is suffered by the person who completes the game. 

Sadly that is how hockey works. The person who gets pulled doesn't suffer the L in hockey. The L is suffered by the person who completes the game. 

Sadly that is untrue.

Sadly that is untrue.

I didn't realize it had to do with the losing goal. Generally I've always seen in our own sim as well as in the NHL a goalie come in and get credited for a loss in most games that a back up comes in. 

I didn't realize it had to do with the losing goal. Generally I've always seen in our own sim as well as in the NHL a goalie come in and get credited for a loss in most games that a back up comes in. 

In baseball its the pitcher who gave up the winning run.

In hockey it's the goalie who gave up the winning goal, even in the NHL.

In baseball its the pitcher who gave up the winning run.

In hockey it's the goalie who gave up the winning goal, even in the NHL.

Yeah obviously I know that now. I think the reason I confused is because it's usually rare that a goalie comes in and doesn't give up a goal. So it is most likely I just checked at a time when a goalie had given up the losing goal who came in and I just assumed it was the case of whomever finishes the game gets credited with the result. 

I spend all that time setting up an impressive stat sheet and the first comment I get is that I missed a fucking K from your name? 

Jesus, get your shit together device.

Stats are updated of the Game 10 sim. I'll likely will till all the medal games are finished for the final stats of the tournament post that. But for those already eliminated your stats are in there. Some very interesting numbers for sure. Remy went into god form in the playoffs and is continuing it thus far in the World Cup. Olynick (with a K) has been super awesome this whole tournament though. World has a chance to get a medal and he is a big reason for that imo. 

Anyone there is your bump thread. :P