(S72) D - Latrell Mitchell, TPE: 30

dasboot

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg.d1dc75643c00856807fa3db817859e1a.jpg

Hey @dasboot - Welcome in the VHL.

I am McWolf, the Saskatoon Wild's GM. Our team is just coming off a Founder's Cup winning campaign in Season 69 and, I won't lie, it hurt the future success of the team. That being said, the current season is soon to be over, so if what you are looking for is a place where your new player gets a lot of ice-time, with a dedicated GM ready to help you get going, hit me up. You'll be going through the dispersal draft next offseason anyway, so the decision you take now is only gonna affect where you play until the end of this season. Let me know what you think about this offer.

Hey there @dasboot! Welcome to the VHL! I'm DoktorFunk and I'm the Assistant General Manager of the Mississauga Hounds! 

First off, I want to offer my support! This site can be confusing, so if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know! I'd be happy to help!

Second, I'd like to offer you a spot on our roster. We are one of the most welcoming and helpful teams in the league. Myself and my GM @Berocka take pride in helping new players amd turning them into stars! We'd love for you to bring your talents to Mississauga! We need star defensemen. Also, Berocka is Australian as well, which can help bring a slice of home to this Canadian team!

Anyway, if you'd like to sign to the team and join us, quote this post and say "Accept"! Either way, best of luck and have fun!

DoktorFunk

Hello @dasboot! Welcome! I am the assistant general manager of the Las Vegas Aces! We are a team that is in need of defensemen, and you'll fit right in! I can offer you top 4 ice time, and you can be on the first pairing if you stay active! If you find this offer appealing, go ahead and quote this saying Accepted!

Here is Las Vegas, we really care about our players and how they turn out. I sincerely hope you consider my offer!

xFUC6s8.png?width=1440&height=506

Why hello there Mr @dasboot

I represent the Halifax 21st of the VHLM and we are looking for top prospects, such as yourself, to fill out our team for the upcoming season. We are a young roster and for that reason I can offer you top pairing minutes on the squad, and the opportunity to instantly become our best defence men.

We have a new management team in place here in Halifax and would love to add you to our growing locker room. We have a solid group of guys on our team who would be more than willing to answer any questions you have about how the league works.

Other teams will be by to give you offers so be sure to give them a listen and choose what you think is best for you.

If you like what the Halifax 21st have to offer just quote this post and say 'Accept'!

Welcome!

I am the Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush and we want to sign you to our roster! You’ll start of on the second line and if you stay Active, you could be playing on the Top line ASAP! We won’t be competing for a cup this season but that means you’ll get lots of playing time and be able to build your stock for the upcoming draft! 

If you like what we have to offer “Quote” this offer and respond with “Accept” and we will get into our roster and on the ice right away! If you have any questions or need help with anything please don't hesitate to send me a DM!

-Krice13

13 hours ago, Motzaburger said:

Hi @dasboot

Come to Mexico where you can have 1st/2nd pairing minutes and roll with the underdogs in the playoffs. 

Be a part of Mexican history. 

Quote and say "acepto" if you want to join the Cartel!

- Motza

Let’s drink tequila and play some playoff hockey. 

Accepto mate