Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 82 - Dunkin-Donuts Black Gay?

Devise

• Senior Admin

Honestly its not that bad grading it

i sometimes have to pause for a bit during it, for supper or whatever the case may be, but as long its relevant talk then its quite enjoyable to listen to

and obviously (as samurai apparently proved :P ) people enjoy this

Edited by Draper

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3
Good listen, as usual. Samurai is clearly badass. You guys should probably feel honored that your voices are being played in someones ear as he runs around Paris.  Overall, it was an interesting an informative listen. As for the world cup, team merc all the way. I'm really looking forward to next weeks rant episode, as well as the Chris + Jericho vs Metis + Seth debate ;)

Professionalism: 2/2
Yup. The couple seconds of silence after you got in that "heated" debate was pretty awkward, but quick recovery.  

Editing: 1/1
Sounded good to me.

Overall: 6/6 

Edited by Draper

I liked the spirited discussion that was on display in this episode. There was a little tension but it quickly dissipated and the team moved on. I'd much rather listen to an awkward pause due to a difference in opinion or something, rather then a panel of people agreeing with everything on the podcast. How boring! Anyway, thank you for the mention in the intro and fortunately I've had no near misses this week. I think Tordahl had a good season but Tukio is the better player(of the 2 leading vote winners) this season and agree about voting awards being skewed by adding a 3rd option if it's clear that there are 2 clear nominees on the ballot. Anyway, enjoyed my 21st Pajodcast again, but what's this Seth and necrophilia comment all about? Oh, that reminds me, sorry Jericho that I didn't ask advice from you about Braxtons build strategy. Chris sounded lonely with no one PMing him with pajodtasks so I asked him about Sullivan, plus I figured you'd be too busy with the ladies at your bachelor pad, eating pizza and drinking fluffy umbrella drinks. Ha. Keep up the good work guys and I am really looking forward to the VHLM draft.

I liked the spirited discussion that was on display in this episode. There was a little tension but it quickly dissipated and the team moved on. I'd much rather listen to an awkward pause due to a difference in opinion or something, rather then a panel of people agreeing with everything on the podcast. How boring! Anyway, thank you for the mention in the intro and fortunately I've had no near misses this week. I think Tordahl had a good season but Tukio is the better player(of the 2 leading vote winners) this season and agree about voting awards being skewed by adding a 3rd option if it's clear that there are 2 clear nominees on the ballot. Anyway, enjoyed my 21st Pajodcast again, but what's this Seth and necrophilia comment all about? Oh, that reminds me, sorry Jericho that I didn't ask advice from you about Braxtons build strategy. Chris sounded lonely with no one PMing him with pajodtasks so I asked him about Sullivan, plus I figured you'd be too busy with the ladies at your bachelor pad, eating pizza and drinking fluffy umbrella drinks. Ha. Keep up the good work guys and I am really looking forward to the VHLM draft.

image.png