Las Vegas... My Home

Las Vegas has been a home to me this year. Ever since Poptart has hired me back in February, I have grown to love this team. Here are my thoughts on the team and players.

Poptart.

Poptart has been an amazing GM this year. He did nothing but help me get settled in, and he is such a great person. He helps a bunch of new players get settled in, and he is very interactive in the locker room. Poptart is an amazing person all around. Poptart, you truly are an amazing character. This is the exact GM I have been looking for. I had been on my fourth AGM application, and you gave me an opportunity. I would just like to give you a thanks, sir. 

Domkey

Domkey is a great guy. He is a good guy in the locker room, and he is a funny guy, too. Poor guy didn't even realize the season started at like game 40. Bud, if you see this, you are amazing. Gonna be fun next season. Domkey, you are a great man. You will help us in the future, and help your future VHL team. Good luck in the draft, buddy.

Zzzzeeeeekkkkkeeeee.

Well, Zeke, there isn't much to say. You are hilarious and very inappropriate, my friend. I wouldn't kick you from the locker room if I was given a million dollars. I love this man, he is amazing in so many ways. Zeke, what more can I say? You are Zeke. You are Zeke, and will always be Zeke. Zeke is love. Zeke is life. Zeke.

Ngine4.

Well, my SBA coach, you were cool to have this year. In SBA, you're pretty fun and helpful. But we're in the VHL, so let's talk. You are pretty good, and you hopefully will keep active and become a key factor for your next VHLM team.

Chip chiperson.

One day, you will capitalize your last name, my friend. You made a great first impression fighting gorlab. You made everyone A. confused. B. laugh. C. try to fight you at the MSG. You are a truly special character, my friend.

FrostBeard.

Frost, my GM, you are a great GM in Houston. You have helped me become what I am. You pushed me to this point and I would just like to give you my thanks. You are amazing and are leading us into a deep playoff run. Thanks, sir, you are a great person.

Fredrik Elmebeck

Elmebeck. I am at a loss of words for you. You have been a great support for my career. You have always pushed me and helped me become who I am today. You are the only reason as to why I stayed in the VHL and kept McDagg alive. Thanks, friend. You will never be forgotten in the eyes of the VHL, or anyone at all. R.I.P.

Well, everyone, I'd like to thank all of you for bringing me to this point. This is the definition of a great career in my book. Completed a season as an AGM. So everyone, please, remember this: #agmshavenorights.

People mentioned: @Poptart @Aye my name jeff @Domkey @Elmebeck @Chip chiperson @FrostBeard @ngine4

Peace

A great person. Always pushing me to my limit. Giving me multiple opportunities to prove myself, and they were deserved. I feel that Peace is a great GM, and he also has been my GM twice. Peace, sir, sorry for neglecting you.

anyone else who wants one of these, tag me in this thread and I'll think of something

People mentioned: @Peace