Beaviss and His Two Cents

pennypenny

The true love story of Beav and his two cents.

Let’s just start off by saying, this isn’t going to be a hockey related article as much as most of you nerds do. This here, is a story of true love – true friendship – true male on male action that nobody else will ever experience here in the league.

With every little thing that Beaviss and I have suffered through, we’ve gone through a love hate relationship that I don’t think anyone in the league would be able to understand. From the day I joined this precious league in April, the elusive day of the 28th with the year dating 2018, I was accosted by an allure that nobody else had yet. The elusive and sexy “Welcome to the VHL! I am Beaviss. Let me be your slave from here on out until you make it in the league. Also, I’m drafting you to Quebec City ?” wow that was a real sexy proposition that made me want to be a part of this league. From that moment on, I knew my love with Beaviss was real and true.

With the coronavirus currently halting the VHL season and the other worldly things, I have decided to show my true love open and proud, because I am happy for my Beavy Boo and I love him like I love my own voice. God, I love my voice. Every night before I go to bed, I do four different voices, all in a nice proper and prim way. They accompany me everywhere I go, and I know every time I think of my baby Beaviss – my stomach flies and flutters.

Him and I we got along so well in our first year together. He introduced me the ropes and threw me into positions I was very comfortable with at first. He allowed me to really feel alive in the VHL. Robert Malenko, my first character – that build was properly sculpted by the man known as the BeavBoy. The last D to ever get over 100 points in a season, that was Beaviss’ legacy in the last year. There’s no denying the chemistry is there between him and I – and yet we’ve never had a player together.

In this next upcoming S72 draft which will be a season away, I truly do hope Gino DiGinnantonio gets selected by the Vancouver Wolves. Why? Maybe it’s because Vancouver is geographically close to where I live, and not a cesspool like Calgary. Maybe it’s because I like Beaviss and his cute smile. But I think the true and real reason is that I want to win a cup with Beaviss. I want to win a cup with his players, and him leading us to victory. His cute smile while hoisting that cup high over his shoulders will send me into a melt. I know for a fact that I will melt, because every time I see that cute smile of Beav’s… I lose it. I lose all inhibitions and feeling. I just want to be caressed and felt close to his sweet smile. I love my Beavy Boo and I hope I never lose him.