NHL Victory Edition - Index and Hub

Devise

9 minutes ago, Jbeezy76 said:

@Devise do we have sims on this everyday? I forgot what you said on that. ? 

Aye yes. It's also Sunday so after today's sim I'll be doing the random payouts and rewards from last weeks claim thread and setting up another thread for next Sunday.

48 minutes ago, Jbeezy76 said:

@Devise What time are sims tonight?? 

I'll get to it when I get out of the shower here. Been a long day on my end sorry for the delay on today's stuff, still have to post a game day thread for yesterday's sim as well. 

@Devise I just sent you my lines for Brampton. Just FYI, last 4 games it didn’t have the correct settings that I had for the first 13 games. No biggy though. Thanks ? 

Just now, Devise said:

Double sim and then payouts tonight for reals. Sorry busy weekend and still trying to make sure my actual league responsibilities are met. BoG has been humming lately distracting me from this project. 

No worries man, this is a side thing for funsies. 

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Jbeezy76 said:

@Devise any ideas on when we might start simming  games again? ? 

Yes actually. I'm going to finish off the season and do playoffs in a larger go here during the off-season. I've determined other than under estimating the initial front load of work that this required that also for the format smaller schedules and all that updating/earning is a bit too much. So going forward I'll be shortening the sim schedule to be the regular season in two bulk sims, and then similar for the playoffs. This means we'll only have a few updates to do every season as opposed to trying to run it weekly like a regular league. I'll likely forgo game threads in that instance because it'll be bulk sims, but the index will be there for people to check scores/talk about games. I'll probably create one game thread hub to link and discuss any specific games to make it a bit easier.