NGGT Week 3 Matchup F

Nykonax

Which Sig Is Better?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm actually going to go with #2 on this one. #1 is probably a bit more difficult to pull off and the color works nicely, but the mosaic effect is just the tiniest bit awkward and it took me a few tries to read the text (and that's with me knowing the player name). I don't really like the text in #2 and I agree with Bek that the background is a bit too clear, but it's cleaner overall--and that's one fine helmet swap. 

8 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

No disrespect to sig 2, the logo change on the helmet looks awesome, but there's no lighting, no blending and the text is poor. This one should not be tied rn.

This is why I voted for 1.

But honestly the pixelation effect does nothing for me and the text is totally illegible, so the lighting is what had to turn the tide.

Edited by Enorama

I love the logo changes on 2, but to me, the more artistic and pleasing-to-the-eye sig is #1.  I still can't even read the text and the mosaic'ing is a bit over-used (not that I should speak on over-using mosaic pixel distorts) but it still looks like a dope sig to me.