S39 VHL Entry Draft Discussion

Kyle

• Commissioner

^ Plus, I would hope you have over 175 as a deadline recreate..

My "panties" aren't in a bunch about anything. I was just saying your stance seemed odd. You explained it well which is why I didn't reply.

As for the "I would hope" comment, I'd like to point out that I wasn't the only deadline re-create but I am the only one to have hit that at this point. I'm not trying to hype myself up, just saying that it's not as minor a thing in this class as you're making it out to be. I've already got higher TPE than all but 2 people had come the draft last season and the same for the season before; plus there's still another 3 weeks at least before draft time.

Kyle got surpassed by S40 draftees already :(  I expected more from you, despite his name I always looked up to Snijider being a good player.

When you only have 40 carryover and no official job, ya can only do so much. I'm not surprised for what Keeler is at right now, no big deal. It's what you do after your taken, and I know I'll be hitting high TPE with him. I think I've only missed 1 PT week with him so far.

Thought you missed a whole lot more man, really thought you were inactive during a period of Keeler's career so far. My bad :)

Probably thinking of Koradek's guy!

1. :hel: Helsinki  - Tyson Stokes 
2. :cal: Calgary - Koji Yamazaki
3. :hel: Helsinki - James Faraday
4. :col: Cologne - Andrew Erikson
5. :hel: Helsinki - Jackson Miller
6. :vas: Vasteras - Devin Sundberg 

1. :hel: Helsinki  - Tyson Stokes 
2. :cal: Calgary - Koji Yamazaki
3. :hel: Helsinki - James Faraday
4. :col: Cologne - Andrew Erikson
5. :hel: Helsinki - Jackson Miller
6. :vas: Vasteras - Devin Sundberg 

lol is that what you want to happen? highly doubt Jason passes up on you.

Guest Svoboda_3

There are question marks surrounding Miller based on the history. Yeah he's uber active now, but Beketov, you do get bored easy and we're in the summer, does the activity change once school starts up again?

With a class this talented, I think GM's should really do their homework in order to not get burned.