Members Fong Wants To Ban, Ranked

frescoelmo

• Head Moderator

Drumm Excited for Fresh Start

- Lubbock, TX

"In the upcoming season," Charles explained to reporters, which were few and far between, "the playoffs ended on a rough note, and I certainly feel like I did not carry my weight.  In fact I know I didn't."  Drumm has his eyes set on an increased role in his sixth season of the VHL, as he prepares for the beginning of his league-wide mandate requiring all players after five years to suddenly forget how to play as well.

In a rather quiet offseason, the Dragons' front office made very few notable moves, picking up a late-round flier and shuffling around the locker room spaces for every player, perhaps to enhance comradery within the space.  One move that has somewhat been kept under the rug was the position swap of up-and-coming player George Washington from a center to defenseman.  "His skill-set will greatly benefit a team with an already incredible top-six.  Excited to see what he can do on the ice; elite defensive presence with a bruiser mentality," Drumm boasted about his new line mate.