(S73) RW - Kevin Murray, TPE: 60

TFX12

YsZVHwQ.png
Hey @TFX12, welcome to the VHL! My name is Cole, I’m the General Manager of the Mississauga Hounds, and I’d like to extend my hand to bring you aboard our elite squad. We have one of the best teams in the league, both on and off the ice, with players who are always available to talk to and willing to help put whenever you ask. I noticed you've come over from one of our affiliates, which gives you a lot of options to earn TPE (as I'm sure you already know). Due to the strength of our current roster, I’d have to offer you 3rd line minutes, but at the end of the day the VHLM is about fun, and it’s a lot more fun when you’re winning. If we sound like the team for you, quote this offer and say “Accept”! If not, no worries! Plenty of GMs will be giving you their pitch, so if you want to weigh your options stick around and give em a shot, although they won’t be as cool as we are *wink wink nudge nudge*.

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the VHL @TFX12!!!

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you 3rd line minutes on our squad.

We are a top team this season and could use you for secondary scoring to help us run for the cup!

If this interests you, quote this message and say "acepto ?"

Let me know if you need any help or have any questions :)

- Motza

Hey there @TFX12! Welcome to the VHL, im the AGM of the Yukon Rush. The GM is @MexicanCow123! We ate both very funny, active, and love to joke around! We both love hockey, and would love to have you play for us!

We can offer you first line minutes, and a lot of points! A lot of people on our first line have over a point per game this season, and have been catching on fire lately! If you would like to join us, and your teammates, quote this, and say “Accept!”! We would love to have you as a part of Yukon!

#YukonRush

-Alex Bridges | Yukon AGM 

Edited by Alex Bridges

Welcome to the VHL @TFX12! Thank you for joining the league. Your first step on your path to glory begins with your player, Kevin Murray, signing with a minor league team in the VHLM. Other teams may make offers to you. Take your time, consider your options, and pick the team that’s best for you.

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, we play a brand of hard nose hockey as evidenced by our strong defense and dead opponents. Over the past three seasons, we’ve let in 100+ fewer goals than any other team and average over 100 points per season! We are the definition of a winning franchise.

The Reaper overlords have evaluated Kevin Murray and judged you to be a perfect fit for our Reaper franchise. Accept this offer to join the Reaper family and become immortalized!

If you have any questions, you can send me a message through here or in Discord at DMaximus#1871

To accept quote and say “Rapper Reaper Roper Romper Wrapper

6XEulDL.png

Hello, @TFX12!

Welcome to the league! I am the AGM (assistant general manager) of the team known as the San Diego Marlins. We are coming off of a 2nd round exit, but we are currently in a rebuilding phase. We believe YOU can get a great reputation playing for us and you can become the next superstar!

At the end of the day, we're here to have fun and allow you to enjoy the league. Because we are rebuilders, we'll guarantee you maximum playing time and we'll ensure quality time as needed. 

If you want to have fun and play a lot, quote this and accept! We'd be honored to have you.

The GM (general manager) is @InstantRockstar, and you can ask us both any questions!

5MatnpB.png

Hey @TFX12 !

Look, the thing about the offers you're getting are they're all copy-pasted from some word document. Seriously, look at all the other offers and tell me if you still feel special. Well well well my friend Kevin, YOU are what we want in Halifax. I'm typing this to you specifically, to show how much I want you on our team.

Look, I'll break it to you bluntly. We're a middle of the pack team and you'd have to battle for minutes, but we're in need of 1 or 2 more good wingers to solidify our team and push us to the top. Why join a team like the Marlins? They're offering you a good reputation since they're rebuilding, but the only reputation you're gonna get by joining them is a bum that never won anything in his career.

Our team is close-knit and we're always here to help you. If you have any questions or concerns or just wanna talk about bagels, please don't hesitate to reach out to me on the forums or on Discord (Shawn#2567) or hell, you can evern have my cell number if you ask for it.

So if you'd like to join, let me know by quoting this post and saying #RideTheWave!

On 5/31/2020 at 4:17 PM, Sonnet said:

banner72Real.gif&key=1bb7b3ad65f74f801dc

Welcome to the VHL, @TFX12!

I'm Sonnet, General Manager of the Houston Bulls organization. I'll be honest- the Bulls right now can't promise an appearance in the playoffs or a strong cup-contending roster, but we can offer something that some of the top teams can't.

We're coming into season 72 as a completely blank slate. If you're looking for ice time, more personal instruction on how to earn TPE and build your player, and an opportunity to make a name for yourself early on in your career, then Houston is exactly the place to be. Many of the VHL's biggest names have come through this organization, and as a former Executive of the Year winner, I have every intention of keeping that reputation alive.

Houston has also kept up a number of traditions over the years, from voting on goal songs, to getting everybody a jersey number, and even inducting outstanding members into our own Ring of Honor. The team's communication is primarily done through our own Discord server, where a number of people can be accessed at a moment's notice. This includes myself, a number of Houston alumni, and VHL General Managers that can answer any questions you might have about the league or about your player.

Right now, the Houston Bulls are prepared to offer you a spot on our second forward line with the potential to move up if you stay active. To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Accepted" to let us know that you'd like to be a part of the red rampage.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We're looking forward to making you the newest member of the Herd!x3HL0mx.png

I accept.