Gritty Re Rolls TPE, Gets 99 Checking

eaglesfan036

After Vancouver decided to trade away one of the two only good forwards on the team, Gritty became angry, and decided to take out his anger by rerolling his practice hours and giving himself 99 hitting. When asked for comment he said, "When me and Smitty signed with Vancouver for our very last season, we did it in good faith that the team would actually be competing. Now that Beaviss has gone into a full blown rebuild despite being in the playoff race, I have decided to give myself 99 hitting. If the team isn't making the playoffs I may as well make the opposition fear me the rest of the season." 

If Beavis's strategy was to lie to us so he could trade us for draft picks later in the season, I wish him good luck in trading away a forward with 99 checking and 99 fighting. Goon Gritty out.

PS this is @tfong's fault because he dared me to do it

*I haven't actually done this (yet). I will at least give Beaviss a chance to see what in the world he is doing. 

Edited by ContinentalCup036

45 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Why thats dumb

1.) Unrealistic

2.) You could make mid-season trades and then switch a player's position mid-season, which again, is unrealistic.

3.) Player position switching is dumb and shouldn't be as common as it is in the first place.

1 hour ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Why thats dumb

1 hour ago, flyersfan1453 said:

1.) Unrealistic

2.) You could make mid-season trades and then switch a player's position mid-season, which again, is unrealistic.

3.) Player position switching is dumb and shouldn't be as common as it is in the first place.

Also reroll between your last game and depreciation and lose nothing.