(S73) RW - Jesper Norberg, TPE: 66

jpsd

YsZVHwQ.png

Hello @jpsd, and welcome to the VHL! My name is Rory, and I am the Assistant General Manager of the Mississauga Hounds. Our General Manager, @ColeMrtz, has asked me to reach out and invite you to join the Hounds in our hunt for the Founders Cup. We are one of the best teams in the VHLM, and back it up in by having a strong community built in the locker room. With all the experience we have in our locker room, most questions you could have are answered incredibly quickly. 

On the negative side, we have a strong forward core and due to this, we'd have to slot you onto the third line. I hope this doesn't deter you too much, as you will be helping us grow our winning culture, and we'll definitely help you achieve your goals here in the VHL. Plus the VHLM is all about having fun, and collecting W's is fun, we would know!

If you're interested, go ahead and quote this and say "accepted", and we'll send over a standard 1 season/1.5 million dollar contract! If you decide other on another team, no problem! Lots of teams will be sending over offers in the next couple of hours, so take your time, and find the best fit for you.

jpsd - Halifax 21st Offer

Hey @jpsd!

Halifax would like to offer you a spot on our top line! We're going through a rebuild so we can't promise team success, but we can offer you tons of ice time and points!

If you ever have any questions or concerns, or just wanna chat about what type of bear is best (Black bear) then feel free to PM me on here or on discord (Shawn#2567) or just even ask for my cell number!

If you'd like to accept our offer, just quote this and say "accept" to #RideTheWave!

5MatnpB.png

8 hours ago, ShawnGlade said:

jpsd - Halifax 21st Offer

Hey @jpsd!

Halifax would like to offer you a spot on our top line! We're going through a rebuild so we can't promise team success, but we can offer you tons of ice time and points!

If you ever have any questions or concerns, or just wanna chat about what type of bear is best (Black bear) then feel free to PM me on here or on discord (Shawn#2567) or just even ask for my cell number!

If you'd like to accept our offer, just quote this and say "accept" to #RideTheWave!

5MatnpB.png

Accept

3 hours ago, jpsd said:

Accept

Perfect! In your notifications you should find a contract offer for you and I will PM you the link to our discord. Happy to have you! :)