GM 115: Riga vs. Seattle

JardyB10

You see that. Up there. That's what butthurt looks like. One comment, I made one joking comment and rabble, rabble, rabble. The Riga lynch mob is out. I think you need to go read the game threads again. This statement I've quoted, straight up proves who the loser is. Kendrick is bringing you along nicely.

Tyreal is only getting 32 minutes per game better demand a trade.

You see that. Up there. That's what butthurt looks like. One comment, I made one joking comment and rabble, rabble, rabble. The Riga lynch mob is out. I think you need to go read the game threads again. This statement I've quoted, straight up proves who the loser is. Kendrick is bringing you along nicely.

Oh time for Bushito to guarantee he will be the greatest of all time in sim leagues, only to go inactive again. #rightoncourse

I think this is an appropriate time to post this: 

RIGA REIGN DA WRECKIN' TRAIN OF PAIN 

DISDAIN TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE AKA OUR FOES

FOR WE SHALL COMPOSE OUR OWN RENDITION

OF OUR MISSION TO PETITION THE DEMISE,

BY WAY OF SURPRISE, OF ALFIE'S NEXT SUNRISE

TOO LONG HAVE WE BEEN STRONG

TO NOT BELONG AT THE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

WE'LL NOT CONCEDE, IT'S AGREED THAT WE'LL BLEED

TO EXCEED THE DECREE THAT ENABLES US TO SUCCEED

WHERE ONCE WERE FAILURES, REPLACED BY SAVIOURS THAT IS...

OUR PLAYERS. 

Edit: SHOTS FIRED

Edited by ssdd911

Tyreal is only getting 32 minutes per game better demand a trade.

Demand a trade? I didn't demand a trade. You asked me if I was with Riga for my career. I told you I would leave if it meant a GM position and you promptly traded me. I don't know where all your hate comes from all of a sudden, I don't recall fucking you over in any way. I made one joking comment in one game thread and you're right upset. #itakeasimleaguetooserious

Oh time for Bushito to guarantee he will be the greatest of all time in sim leagues, only to go inactive again. #rightoncourse

You'll be 90 years old, grand kids sitting around and still be like "this one mother fucker, back in season 28 of VHL, Bushito, he went inactive." #nevergetoverit

You'll be 90 years old, grand kids sitting around and still be like "this one mother fucker, back in season 28 of VHL, Bushito, he went inactive." #nevergetoverit

Over it? It never hurt me at all. But I know it haunts you that you always fall short of your lofty expectations on your players and GM tenures. I'd say you'll be 90 years old, but you're only a few years away anyways.

Demand a trade? I didn't demand a trade. You asked me if I was with Riga for my career. I told you I would leave if it meant a GM position and you promptly traded me. I don't know where all your hate comes from all of a sudden, I don't recall fucking you over in any way. I made one joking comment in one game thread and you're right upset. #itakeasimleaguetooserious

I don't recall it being joking or funny.

I don't recall Kendrick calling on the peanut gallery to come to his aide

Why are you mentioning me? Mine was between an inconsistent GM and myself. What the rest of Riga does is up to them. Don't venture down that road Ball, because you are well liked.

I don't recall.... YO MAMA

You take here out to a fancy dinner at red lobster and you don't recall her?

You my friend are a terrible person.

Could easily say the same for Bushito, so not really sure what your point is.

I only come cause havoc for my own twisted agenda, Bash just happened to take over while i was gone haha