Tagger's All-VHL Two Line Challenge

Tagger

So during the early days of the UK lockdown when all sports were postponed, Sky Sports (A UK sports media company that has about 5 channels) had to find a way to fill their programming schedule and one of the things they had was "Carra's Challenge", which was named after the creator of said challenge former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher. The idea behind Carra's Challenge is that he'd have people pick their best XI (eleven players in a soccer side) with different parameters on who they could select in said XI. For example, one required you to name a best XI of players who were relegated, but no players could share the same nationality or team. 

So I figured I'd do something similar with the VHL. My challenge is as follows:

- Pick a two line team (6 forwards, 4 defenseman, 1 goalie) from players who have played in this VHL season. Forwards can play anywhere along the forward line but cannot be picked as defenseman and, in turn, defensemen cannot be selected as forwards.

- No player can share a nationality or a VHL team with any other player selected for the team. For this challenge, I will say that the team they represent currently is the only one you have to worry about (E.g. Jet Jaguar played for Moscow and Davos, but you only have to count him as a Davos player) although maybe I'll do another one later which makes a traded player counts for both teams he played for to give an extra challenge. 

- Once you've picked your two line team, you can add a player from the team you haven't picked as a spare. They can be either a forward, defenseman or a goalie, but like the other players, they cannot share a nationality with one of the other players. 

So this was my attempt at the challenge:

Forwards (LW - C - RW)

Julius Freeman :nya: ?? - Jet Jaguar :dav: ?? - RJ Jubis :cal: ??

Mat Tocco :que: ?? - Hiroshi Okada :hel: ?? - Mikko Aaltonen :dcd: ??

Spare: Chad Magnum :tor: ??

Defensemen

D - Condor Adrienne :mal: ?? - D - Berocka Sundqvist :sea: ??

D - Vladimir Pavlov :mos: ?? - D - Cinnamon Block :prg: ??

Goalie

G - Greg Eagles :rig: ??

My biggest deliberation was whether to put Michael Johnson in instead of Greg Eagles and put either Phil Marleau or Kyl Oferson as the second line center instead of Okada, but I went with the current best performing goalie in the playoffs. 

Mikko Lahtinen :cal: ?? - Jet Jaguar :dav: ?? - Acyd Burn :nya: ??

Chad Magnum :tor: ?? - Scott Greene :sea: ?? - Mat Tocco :que: ??

Condor Adrienne :mal: ?? - Lincoln Tate :rig: ??

Luciano Valentino :dcd: ?? - Vladimir Pavlov :mos: :rus:

Cinnamon Block :prg: ??

Michael Johnson :hel: ?? 

Edited by McWolf